Toothache
December 26th - 27th Blizzard Part 4

Powerball

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't even seen a 4" report yet...

EDIT: Besides yours

Probably close to 5" now...and I havent called it in. Keep in mind people call in reports and the NWS issues pns statements in bunches so the report you see may have been called in a while earlier, and its snowing hard. Areas of Oakland probably more than that.

IND with 7.3" at the 4pm climate report. So just 0.3" since 10am, but here's the chain of LSR's explaining it I guess.

0900 AM HEAVY SNOW INDIANAPOLIS INT`L AIRP 39.72N 86.29W

12/26/2012 M4.0 INCH MARION IN OFFICIAL NWS OBS

1007 AM HEAVY SNOW INDIANAPOLIS INT`L AIRP 39.72N 86.29W

12/26/2012 M7.0 INCH MARION IN OFFICIAL NWS OBS

1100 AM HEAVY SNOW INDIANAPOLIS INT`L AIRP 39.72N 86.29W

12/26/2012 M7.0 INCH MARION IN OFFICIAL NWS OBS

THOUGH SNOW HAS FALLEN THIS LAST HOUR SETTLING OF SNOW

HAS OCCUURRED WITH SNOWFALL STILL AT SEVEN INCHES.

1200 PM HEAVY SNOW INDIANAPOLIS INT`L AIRP 39.72N 86.29W

12/26/2012 M7.2 INCH MARION IN OFFICIAL NWS OBS

RAP is not being kind to us. It's like the 12z EURO. Heaviest snow pivot over Lake Ontario never pushing onshore. I think 7" is going to be the absolute max for unless the models are off by about 25-30 miles.

Well... they seemed to short change Detroit's NW side so they seem to be off there!

RAP is not being kind to us. It's like the 12z EURO. Heaviest snow pivot over Lake Ontario never pushing onshore. I think 7" is going to be the absolute max for unless the models are off by about 25-30 miles.

Canuck stop worrying, what we get is what we get. Maybe mother nature will pull a surprise but for now lets enjoy what we got. Snow has started in Oakville and is quickly approaching our region, should begin in the next 20 or so minutes.

I'm going with my 6-8" inch call. Closer to 6 the further north you go.

Canuck stop worrying, what we get is what we get. Maybe mother nature will pull a surprise but for now lets enjoy what we got. Snow has started in Oakville and is quickly approaching our region, should begin in the next 20 or so minutes.

I'm going with my 6-8" inch call. Closer to 6 the further north you go.

lol @ this. I'm not worried at all. I'm trying to instill some sense into you weenies so I don't hear a bevy of whining tomorrow when we end up with 4".

And wrt your last sentence. You're going for ~8" in Toronto itself? Like 6" north of the 407 and 8" downtown/near L Ontario? ok.

Archived