Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - 2012 wanes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The butthurt in the Philadelphia banter thread throughout the pages is strong...

I'm officially writing off the 12/30 storm. It's the GFS against the world, and we all know how well that works out.

This winter sucks. At least last winter we knew there was nothing coming, but I hate this constant teasing from storms in the medium range that turn to sh*t at 96 hours out.

Coincidentally, every ex-girlfriend this poster's ever had has come out confirming the item in bold...

Euro and especially 6z NAM both seem to run axis of heaviest from WV up thru true central PA into central NY. NAM quite wet with QPF totals thru 21hr in this axis .5-.75". Euro not as wet as that. 6z NAM seems to have a weak spot (.1-.25 total) in SE PA up thru extreme eastern PA say from the turnpike extension east.

I'll be curious to see if CTP decides to upgrade a corridor of counties to WS warnings for something like 5-7 inches later this morning. I do know the snow falling here is quite efficient with piling up. Already over an inch here of fluffy dendrites.

The butthurt in the Philadelphia banter thread throughout the pages is strong...

Why is this starting to turn into a bash Philly thread? It wasn't like this before, and it makes what is generally known as a well behaved region look a bit bad. As it is, there are a few posters who, during the CPA snow drought, were just as bad. Anyway, being sandwiched between the two regions, I post in both threads and there are some really good people in the Philly area, so lets not turn Central PA into a bash Philly region.

Archived