Newest Member
    joxey
December 27/28 Storm Threat

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just hope bos doesn't warm sector and send it down the drain

On the gfs, why would boston warm sector? It's not going over Albany in this run. It stays east of the coast. If it happens its not signaled in the modeling tonight although euro is out 120. Has transferred to the coast around HAT then but it may be a hugger.

Looks like it tracks it over the Cape this run. The interior would stay all or mostly frozen...with some sleet/ZR taint at the warmest point....but regardless, a big time winter storm on this run. Even BOS gets hit pretty hard on the front end.

Still a long ways to go in this though.

On the gfs, why would boston warm sector? It's not going over Albany in this run. It stays east of the coast. If it happens its not signaled in the modeling tonight although euro is out 120. Has transferred to the coast around HAT then but it may be a hugger.

oh i wasnt' talking about gfs run , i don't really buy the solution. coast can front end dump although that's not a lock, but i think they really need to thread the needle to get a big snow.

oh i wasnt' talking about gfs run , i don't really buy the solution. coast can front end dump although that's not a lock, but i think they really need to thread the needle to get a big snow.

Pickles, it's. the winds. If they can stay more north, even mid level taint could be tolerated. Those are things impossible to predict this far out.

Archived