• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
**BANTER THREAD** Rolling into active period...wintry potential increasing, so are toaster sales

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you don't get ice

Very seldom, but when I do....its in these ne drainage situations.

Don't forget...I BARELY got into that even so....I mean like 3 miles from me was rain....

Obviously there is an element of sarcasm present when I say that I don't....even downtown Boston does on occasion.

Anyway, you are the last one who should be giving ANYONE crap right now :lol:

Don't forget...I BARELY got into that even so....I mean like 3 miles from me was rain....

Obviously there is an element of sarcasm present when I say that I don't....even downtown Boston does on occasion.

Huh?

Yeah, it's odd. At my home in Brookline, all liquid. Drove out to Waltham for work, everything is covered in ice.

Difference of only a few miles. Really didn't expect any freezing precip this close to 95.

Not like I forecasted days, and days of snow....b*tched at folks whining, then proceeded to have an epic meltdown of my own, after tallying 200% of my climo snowfall to date.

I never made that forecast. It was a run of the Euro and its ensembles that we were discussing last Wed. I had no meltdown. Just blowing off some steam over the pattern and other things that transpired the last few days.

That is borderline eduggs rationale, Kevin. You know better than to lock day 8 storms. What bothers me is that a lot of met comments about not falling in love with these exotic progs gets totally ignored. I must have said that several times and I know Ryan, Will, and Phil did as well.

He knows that...he just wants to get your panties bunched.

4" on the ground makes the world an alright place haha. At least seasonal snowfall is now over a foot at home in town. Took way too long to get past that mark.

That late week event looks pretty ugly if any of the snow makes it through tomorrow. It's dense stuff with near half inch QPF in it, so maybe it can hold with some light icing now.

Looking fwd to see some damn snow, the ride north today should be enjoyable, scooter or mets, is there any risk of icing tommorrow in n.conway intervale jackson area. Just curious as to what ill be dealing with tomm pm and nite in that region. I'm crossing fingers wildcat can snow or at least sleet, don't want to ski frz rain on wednesday

Someone should delete that thread...there are so many comments that are bump worthy but no need to throw salt on the wound.

my favorite one was late last week when i said i thought the best chance for snow out of this whole stretch might end up being some light stuff sunday followed by some freezing rain and drizzle over N MA and his only response was:

????

Archived