• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
NNE G2G

#NoPoles

i was thinking of that place...never been inside, but i know it's just south of Franconia Notch, on RT 3 just north of the RT3/112 intersection

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS466US466&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Woodstock+Pub+and+Brewery&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Woodstock+Pub+and+Brewery&cid=0,0,1939439479474544686&sa=X&ei=3IOdUKrRFK6r0AGxqYDYDA&ved=0CH0Q_BIwAA

how do you guys feel about meeting up here? what about dates/time?

That's a great place and has a very good beer selection, can't go wrong with a Red Rack Ale or Pigs Ear Brown Ale.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it is a ride on NH 112 through Lost River, also worthwile.

Absolutely. We got very familiar with that area while my parents lived in Woodsville, NH. Kinsman doesn't have the granduer of Kancamagus, but the steep headwaters of the Wild Ammonoosuc are even more spectacular, IMO.

Lebanon/WRJ are getting a bit distant for me, probably 200+, but "majority miles" should be considered and I'm the outlier (unless Red chimes in, or even Vim Toot.)

how about a Saturday...here is a list of the next 6 Saturdays...I was thinking a Saturday because we are all spread further apart and there will be some travel time needed for everyone who wants to come...i know there are holiday parties coming up so some of these weekends will be a no-go...i can also get one big pm going with all those who expressed interest and we can talk it out there as well...

Nov 17th

Nov 24th

Dec 1

Dec 8

Dec 15

Dec 22

Moneypitmike, i love that you have expressed interest in going!

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to make it...once winter season starts my only day off is Thursday, and Saturdays are quite busy with the weekend ski crowds.

Working 6 days a week is the price I pay in order to ski all winter long (on the clock) and monitor the weather/snowfall on the mountain.

I'd really like to get a group from on here to a ski day at Stowe so I'll have to see what type of rate we could get. I'd love to do it during a big upslope event so everyone can experience what I'm always talking about. Ideally it would be one of those events where it's partly cloudy with good travel weather, until you run into the wall of white with 1-2"/hr snows between Stowe Village and the mountain.

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to make it...once winter season starts my only day off is Thursday, and Saturdays are quite busy with the weekend ski crowds.

Working 6 days a week is the price I pay in order to ski all winter long (on the clock) and monitor the weather/snowfall on the mountain.

I'd really like to get a group from on here to a ski day at Stowe so I'll have to see what type of rate we could get. I'd love to do it during a big upslope event so everyone can experience what I'm always talking about. Ideally it would be one of those events where it's partly cloudy with good travel weather, until you run into the wall of white with 1-2"/hr snows between Stowe Village and the mountain.

Count me in on that GTG......

Those who have expressed interest in a NNE G2G:

NorthShoreWx

WeatherMA

wxwatcher91

ctsnowstorm628

mreaves

Cold Front

Allenson

MaineJayHawk

MoneyPitMike

Tamarack

PowderFreak

Hitman

thebigrombalski

Dec 8th (Saturday) is a go:

MaineJayHawk

mreaves

Tamarack

thebigrombalski

No Go:

PowderFreak

Cold Front

the rest are maybes or have yet to chime in...anyone else want to say for sure if they can make a Dec 8th G2G at the Woodstock Pub/Brewery?

Those who have expressed interest in a NNE G2G:

NorthShoreWx

WeatherMA

wxwatcher91

ctsnowstorm628

mreaves

Cold Front

Allenson

MaineJayHawk

MoneyPitMike

Tamarack

PowderFreak

Hitman

thebigrombalski

Dec 8th (Saturday) is a go:

MaineJayHawk

mreaves

Tamarack

thebigrombalski

No Go:

PowderFreak

Cold Front

the rest are maybes or have yet to chime in...anyone else want to say for sure if they can make a Dec 8th G2G at the Woodstock Pub/Brewery?

I know there are more members from NNE...and this is open to anyone who wants to attend regardless of where you're located...

• 1 month later...

Archived