• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
NNE G2G

#NoPoles

just gauging the interest...when our subforum has G2G's it has been hard for all you awesome NNE posters to make it, the distance and travel time can be a bit ridiculous...I was wondering if there were any interests to try to pick a spot in NH (which is so nicely situated between VT and ME) for a G2G?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just gauging the interest...when our subforum has G2G's it has been hard for all you awesome NNE posters to make it, the distance and travel time can be a bit ridiculous...I was wondering if there were any interests to try to pick a spot in NH (which is so nicely situated between VT and ME) for a G2G?

Depending on location, this SNE'r could possibly crash a NNE one in NH.

Definitely would be interested. Keene is about as far away as possible (at least it's not Bennington) while staying in NNE; how about something up Dentrite's way, or even farther up I-93 or Rt 16?

My first thought was the Concord area and combining it with my annual Christmas shopping foray but I would go further north. Could always do Littleton where I-93 and Rt. 302 come together.

ski g2g at Jay Peak, LOL! or with PF at Stowe!

there will be a bit more travel distance involved seeing as that NNE posters are spread out over a greater distance than SNE...but i'd love to meet you guys...it had crossed my mind something in Dendrites area...but, hey, throw out whatever ideas y'all have for a location and date...as i said before, now we are heading full steam into the holiday season...but, i think it would be really cool to make this work!

ski g2g at Jay Peak, LOL! or with PF at Stowe!

there will be a bit more travel distance involved seeing as that NNE posters are spread out over a greater distance than SNE...but i'd love to meet you guys...it had crossed my mind something in Dendrites area...but, hey, throw out whatever ideas y'all have for a location and date...as i said before, now we are heading full steam into the holiday season...but, i think it would be really cool to make this work!

Don't ski, But never had issues hanging in the bar, Dendrites area or wherever, NH is centrally located and would be the better choice and in between both Maine and VT

Don't ski, But never had issues hanging in the bar, Dendrites area or wherever, NH is centrally located and would be the better choice and in between both Maine and VT

i was thinking maybe just south of franconia notch? maybe the lincoln/woodstock area? being from sne, i'm not sure of a venue...don't know what types of pubs or brewpubs in the area...loon is right in that area, do they have a cool bar to hang out at?

i was thinking maybe just south of franconia notch? maybe the lincoln/woodstock area? being from sne, i'm not sure of a venue...don't know what types of pubs or brewpubs in the area...loon is right in that area, do they have a cool bar to hang out at?

I would probably defer that to the NH folks, I don't know to many places there unless its up around Winni, They should be able to find all of us a spot to hang out in

Agree on all counts. If we could manage it during a torch and far enough south, you and I could bring our clubs. or conversely, far enough north and late enough, bring our sleds.sled.gif

That seems like a good area, and it would get me a back-and-forth on the Kanc, which is always worthwhile. Not a drinker, but would be a happy hanger-outer.

Woodstock Pub and Brewery is not far off of 93.

i was thinking of that place...never been inside, but i know it's just south of Franconia Notch, on RT 3 just north of the RT3/112 intersection

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS466US466&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Woodstock+Pub+and+Brewery&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Woodstock+Pub+and+Brewery&cid=0,0,1939439479474544686&sa=X&ei=3IOdUKrRFK6r0AGxqYDYDA&ved=0CH0Q_BIwAA

how do you guys feel about meeting up here? what about dates/time?

If no other we need to work on a date next, That may be more the challenge........smile.png

yes, inevitably, the date is the BIGGEST challenge...

i'm single/no kids, so it's fairly simple for me to just head on up whenever weekend...but i'm the minority...so someone start throwing some dates out there and lets see if we can't find a good match for those who are iterested...

Somewhere in central NH would make sense as the most centralized place for all of us--Dendrite's area, Plymouth or yeah, Lincoln/Woodstock, NH. None of which are very far from here.

Pinning down a date may prove to be tough though. I work in academia, so once past Thanksgiving, things will slow down until January....

Archived