Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Potential major phasing event this weekend

forkyfork

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GFS hasnt handled this system very well at all at this point. the euro on the other hand has been pretty close to rock solid. dont know about you guys but the euro is gonna be the one to beat in this storms forecast

How can you say that!? All the players are 1000+ miles away. If your talking about consistancy, even the euro has had its troubles with timing and how it brings Sandy in...

~Snet form a deivce that cannot speel.

as of right now i think its gonna be alot worse for LI especially with the wind, surge and rain combine! and the euro isnt budging at all with this storm in fact its making an earlier phase and getting stronger

It will max out at 928.2 mb at Udall Rd. and Sunrise Highway :)

It will max out at 928.2 mb at Udall Rd. and Sunrise Highway :)

yes exactly probably closer to bayshore rd. haha. but seriously though eyewall as of right now this is def a powerhouse system that doesnt come by all that often in the grand scheme of things. im really liking what im seeing so far with the models todday though as far as getting a more wrapped up/better phased solution

"Powerhouse capable of whipping the Atlantic into a frenzy and churning up dangerous tides".

Nice.

...not!!

i live close to the ocean on ELI...it would be devastating to say the least and

ruin our way of life..no disrespect,john, but i'm hoping for a OTS solution..

Archived