• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Mid to late October disco/banter thread.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know some folks are saying this is the best year for leaf color in a while. While I've seen some decent folliage not including the endless green In Nyack,what I've seen up in portions.of northern ct. Has been fairly. Meh. Plus the colors seem late.

With that being said powderfreak pulls in with some amazing photos as always.

I know some folks are saying this is the best year for leaf color in a while. While I've seen some decent folliage not including the endless green In Nyack,what I've seen up in portions.of northern ct. Has been fairly. Meh. Plus the colors seem late.

With that being said powderfreak pulls in with some amazing photos as always.

Not sure if your vision is blurred, but it has been one of the best foliage seasons in yrs. We peaked last weekend and are now well past peak..There's no green left..All oaks have turned and are coming off trees this week

Goodmorning Ladies.

What a great start to the day!

OKX NWS Upton NY, United States of America ................Planet Earth says hello dream 10 days.................forecast highs for the next 7 as follows

63,70,68,65,66,68,70...............coldest morning at 45 with plenty of 50s as well.

TORCH TORCH TORCH

KALLFS failure.

The beginning of Novie looks good and the pattern of the GOA low trying to at least form a +PNA is good heading later into the first week and possibly second week. I'm still leery of a GOA low, so I hope it retros more to the SW like it's hinted at. That is a potential wildcard going forward.

The beginning of Novie looks good and the pattern of the GOA low trying to at least form a +PNA is good heading later into the first week and possibly second week. I'm still leery of a GOA low, so I hope it retros more to the SW like it's hinted at. That is a potential wildcard going forward.

The field is being littered with caution flags by Scooter, more optimism this year but still much caution between the lines.

The field is being littered with caution flags by Scooter, more optimism this year but still much caution between the lines.

Well, that's not really a caution flag..lol. What I'm saying is that the GOA low tries to pump up a PNA ridge. There is also a weak -NAO and the leftover ridge poking into the poles from Kamchatka and NE Siberia. The way the GOA forms is perfect enough for a PNA ridge, but it's also sort of a gamble I think. In the winter, I think we would rather see the low further west, but the orientation of this low allows for a ridge.

LOL, dude, I have no idea. If I had to guess, I'd say maybe PVD or BDL have the best chance of below.

I asked you late last November about snowfall and you told me BOS 35 inches or below, that was a good call, but I guess many of the signs were there. All in good fun, great news is the winter could not get any worse so things are looking up!

I asked you late last November about snowfall and you told me BOS 35 inches or below, that was a good call, but I guess many of the signs were there. All in good fun, great news is the winter could not get any worse so things are looking up!

Well I'll take what you said, but I could have sworn I said above normal at BOS earlier. Oops. Maybe that was late November when we got nervous.

Archived