• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Mid to late October disco/banter thread.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude so am I , no need to say that. I love waking up to you and Ryans love fest, at least there are some signs of life coming back. Look forward to winter discos again. Just get me 1 LP 968 at the BM this year that's all.

Things have been so boring, we're left to troll. I hope things are going well with you Steve. Sucked I did not feel the earthquake last evening. Things just look variable through the rest of the month. Some mild days, some cool days.

Things have been so boring, we're left to troll. I hope things are going well with you Steve. Sucked I did not feel the earthquake last evening. Things just look variable through the rest of the month. Some mild days, some cool days.

I was so glad to hear you are still free from disease. That is awesome Bob. Yea I am OK. Fall fishing, yea looks typical doesn't it.

As we have said for 1 week now, the beginning of next week will be mild. I must have said that 5 times. Take off the weenie goggles and taste it. Afterwards we cool down, but as of now..the colder air comes after next week which again, we have said all along.

Might be time to take a break from the board before the baby arrives.......... :)

Hit the snooze button for a little while. Hopefully a chilly Halloweenie for Kev. Later next week will feature a high building down, so maybe cooler onshore flow.

Well you have mentioned that quite a bit but a few have on blinders, Lets get thru Oct and see what Nov brings, I am way ahead in the frost dept this fall from last year this year so that in itself is encouraging to me going forward, This fall has a different feel then last year, And the snow pack is expanding over the north towards Eurasia, All good signs

Well you have mentioned that quite a bit but a few have on blinders, Lets get thru Oct and see what Nov brings, I am way ahead in the frost dept this fall from last year this year so that in itself is encouraging to me going forward, This fall has a different feel then last year, And the snow pack is expanding over the north towards Eurasia, All good signs

Same here. September had the 2nd most frosts of my 15 Septembers here, topped only by 9/2000. :weight_lift:

The quake epicenter was pretty close to Jayhawk's place. We didn't feel/see/hear anything, though friends in Farmington did. Neither our Lab nor the cats reacted at all, and critters are usually quite sensitive to such events.

Same here. September had the 2nd most frosts of my 15 Septembers here, topped only by 9/2000. :weight_lift:

The quake epicenter was pretty close to Jayhawk's place. We didn't feel/see/hear anything, though friends in Farmington did. Neither our Lab nor the cats reacted at all, and critters are usually quite sensitive to such events.

My wife and i Unfortunately were in the vehicle when it hit, We were home 5 mins later, But my neighbors and friends of ours were texting us to ask if we felt it, When i got home my Cat (Tucker) was flipping out running around the house like a fool

Archived