• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Summer update: With June in the books and modestly cooler than normal, the regional string is broken

Typhoon Tip

Took my son Graham for a nice long walk this morning, stopped down at Penfield Reef, just a glorious day, I hope everyone takes a few minutes and enjoys days like this, life goes by far too quickly.

Viva La Summer!

Sweet days just sweet days, and agree about the short, lost another good friend this week. Enjoy bro!

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet days just sweet days, and agree about the short, lost another good friend this week. Enjoy bro!

Very sorry to hear that Steve, the Summer Of Steve is working out perfectly, you really could not ask for anything more.

Off to work now, but when your office is outside on days like this, its really not work.

sunny

heaven

Pleasant day, but the sun is still too searing when walking in the open fields.

Had a report of mid 40's in the central Catskills this morning on the Upstate forum.

Maybe lay out in one of the fields.. Catch some color, turn up the Ted Nugent on the old boom box, just you, the sun, the field, and your cutoff jean shorts

euro is definitely ugly dog days of summer type stuff from this weekend through next week. just no real relief on that run....

i'll take today's 80/45F instead.

Other than a brief warm up, Hudson Bay is pretty chilly. If only that can come SE. Maybe post d10.

Archived