• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Summer update: With June in the books and modestly cooler than normal, the regional string is broken

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legit swamp azz moving in Friday on.

Most every summer brings a little heat and humidity. We've managed to get to mid-July before it's onset. Kind of like having to waint until mid-January for snow.

Pit-sunrise now at 5:31a.m., courtesy of hills to my east. The geography of the hills will exacerbate the accelerlation of the shortening day. We'll still have warmth to be sure, but summer's days are numbered. Smoke 'em while you've got 'em warm-lovers.

Most every summer brings a little heat and humidity. We've managed to get to mid-July before it's onset. Kind of like having to waint until mid-January for snow.

Pit-sunrise now at 5:31a.m., courtesy of hills to my east. The geography of the hills will exacerbate the accelerlation of the shortening day. We'll still have warmth to be sure, but summer's days are numbered. Smoke 'em while you've got 'em warm-lovers.

It's been warm this month for sure. But, this is pretty humid stuff coming in. Might be a break from it in about 10-12 days or so.

We've had plenty of heat/humidity already this summer

We've had plenty of heat/humidity already this summer

Warm yes, but nothing too unbearable here. It's as much an exxageration to be calling this a hot-humid summer in SNE as it is to say it's been chilly.

As far as comfort goes, sure, the 90.0* we had on June 20 with high humidity, the following day with 88.5 with humidity and the 84* on the 22nd were uncomfortable. Otherwise, it's been very tolerable. I even managed to grow a new lawn area seeding the third week of June and the remainder of my grass has managed lush green until the last two days when some unsightly brown patches have developed..

Archived