12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
July 2012 General Discussion

Tropical

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the Sickest looking clouds I've ever seen moving through here right now with the line of storms in SEMI.

Unfortunately I was driving and wasn't able to take any shots of the shelf cloud that moved through, but it was legit...

20120726203129.jpg20120726202858.jpg20120726202220.jpg20120726202915.jpg

Feels like fall out today...but I guess anything below 90F feels cool at this point. Today may screw with our July record heat.

Had rain last night...about 2 miles from home on my bike it opens up ...sheets of hard rain/strong wind... like biking through a washing machine. It was not even raining by the time I got home.

Alek-

You fly straight through? Ohare to Austria? Sounds awesome. Never been to Europe, but would like to some day. My brother was stationed in Germany when he was in the army and loved it over there. Take lots of pictures!

I wish, couldn't get nonstop into Austria, hour layover in Frankfurt. I'll definitely be taking a ton of pics...hopefully I'll see some Euro storms.

DL - my yard is turning green but the drought has definitely left its mark. My job consists of cutting grass most of the time so it's nice to see the fields bouncing back.

Geos - It's been nice being in the areas getting all the recent rains, especially since we almost went a month without any.

Edit: a couple of nice towering cumulus clouds over the lake. Also a funnel cloud was reported east of Milwaukee earlier.

Nice outflow boundary moving south from Racine. Come on popcorn showers!

Nice outflow boundary moving south from Racine. Come on popcorn showers!

Edit- Clouds are looking pretty cool off to the near north.

Archived