• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Cool down and trough return June 23rd-27th seals the deal

Ginx snewx

I have a feeling the impending "cool down and trough return" will be a bit of a dud here in CT. While areas farther north and east will likely benefit from being closer to the trough axis I think we'll sneak out some sneaky warmth as things are currently modeled.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling the impending "cool down and trough return" will be a bit of a dud here in CT. While areas farther north and east will likely benefit from being closer to the trough axis I think we'll sneak out some sneaky warmth as things are currently modeled.

the euro has a massive bubble of heat lurking just to the sw and it wouldn't take much to advect some of that ene

the euro has a massive bubble of heat lurking just to the sw and it wouldn't take much to advect some of that ene

Yeah I saw that. Does look cooler than Wed/Thu but at least for CT I don't see a prolonged below normal stretch. Looks pretty average to me right now.

Well that pattern/gradient would e sure to bring some fun to the region

I love the way you think buddy.

:thumbsup:

Euro ensembles really didnt look like nw flow EML to me. Any big heat would be well southwest of us for the most part, although cant rule out a brief interlude. With the trough overhead and front nearby lookedore like typical tstm chances. Certainly not the warmest pattern, but probably offers chances of both.

We went through this last year, I'll get this crossed again: Recurving typhoon correlation on eastern N/A trough is not a summer correlation.

I repeats, recurving typhoon correlation on eastern N/A trough is not a summer correlation.

Not sure why this point is not penetrating. It can't - the PNA is N/S at this time of year, so how the hell are you going to transmit TC signal through a domain that doesn't correlate. Think.

Euro ensembles really didnt look like nw flow EML to me. Any big heat would be well southwest of us for the most part, although cant rule out a brief interlude. With the trough overhead and front nearby lookedore like typical tstm chances. Certainly not the warmest pattern, but probably offers chances of both.

Yeah trough axis too far west.

We went through this last year, I'll get this crossed again: Recurving typhoon correlation on eastern N/A trough is not a summer correlation.

I repeats, recurving typhoon correlation on eastern N/A trough is not a summer correlation.

Not sure why this point is not penetrating. It can't - the PNA is N/S at this time of year, so how the hell are you going to transmit TC signal through a domain that doesn't correlate. Think.

Must be a coincidence every time a typhoon recurves 7-10 days later the NE develops a trough, just maybe you could this year post some papers that back up your op.

Warminista phail. Overnight runs continue the theme of a trough setting up over NE. The transient warmth later this week will be kicked outta here quickly.Nice.

Incidentally the warmth this week is going to pop a pair of +20 days for you. Enjoy. And while we'll go slightly below for a few days after, it won't measure up to what you'll see wed//thurs of this week. Modify the work plans for mid week.

Incidentally the warmth this week is going to pop a pair of +20 days for you. Enjoy. And while we'll go slightly below for a few days after, it won't measure up to what you'll see wed//thurs of this week. Modify the work plans for mid week.

The show must go on regardless of the temps/weather. Builders don't have the luxury of waiting for good weather. A couple of warmish days at the end of June is no big deal. We've had stellar weather all month with daily highs in the 60's and low 70's. Tick tock, almost July, better soak up any heat you get, first frosts will be here before you know it.

The show must go on regardless of the temps/weather. Builders don't have the luxury of waiting for good weather. A couple of warmish days at the end of June is no big deal. We've had stellar weather all month with daily highs in the 60's and low 70's. Tick tock, almost July, better soak up any heat you get, first frosts will be here before you know it.

Hopefully the first frost will arrive this year befor MLK day...lol. Yeah the show must go on but I've had physical outdoor jobs. On extreme days thngs just couldn't move at the same pace. And the bosses kept us well hydrated with water. If we had a good guy for a boss there would be beer at the end of the day after the work was done. Those were the days when no one worried about liability should an accident occur on the way home.

idk...the end of the euro is pretty damn miserable. The ens try to seal the deal for a below normal June toward the end of the month too for BOS. The trough axis came more west. The op may be a bit extreme, but the high heat for the month may be gone after Friday. Maybe we make another run at much warmer weather toward the 4th?

idk...the end of the euro is pretty damn miserable. The ens try to seal the deal for a below normal June toward the end of the month too for BOS. The trough axis came more west. The op may be a bit extreme, but the high heat for the month may be gone after Friday. Maybe we make another run at much warmer weather toward the 4th?

No matter what, above normal for Boston is nearly impossible. The elephant slept in June.

Archived