really?

nah.

you kidder, you.

Pete doesn't like hot weather!

That's a good one lmao.

he says he could do without the heat!

lol

why didn't he ever mention this before?

he has to be trying to pull one over on us.

not buying it for one second.

he entire posting history just suggests otherwise. :sizzle:

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait, what?

you could do without the heat?

you?

really?

nah.

you kidder, you.

That's a good one lmao.

lol

:weenie:

wait, what?

you?

really?

:lol:

Like I've said before, I'm pretty sure his computer is programed with an autobot to just send out 5-10 pre-loaded messages a day that are anti-warm temperatures. Oh and occasionally a reminder about how awful it must be to live below 1,000ft or on the coast. ;)

Well, I hope it warms up into the 80s for your vacation Steve, I know you will be beaching it a lot, hopefully normal rules the roost and thats perfect beach weather.

Camping the week of the 4 th at Lake Williams Ct, week after is beach week. Probably going to be sick Thurs though for the hot day this week, Dr lives in RI, will make an appt for very early AM.

wait, what?

you?

really?

nah.

you kidder, you.

That's a good one lmao.

lol

:weenie: :weenie: :weenie:

wait, what?

you?

really?

nah.

you kidder, you.

That's a good one lmao.

lol

You've already gotten enough buns for this Eek, I won't pile on. The fact of the matter is hot or cold I get out and enjoy every season. Did you finish the structural reinforcements to the greenhouse?

Man that's impressive to see 41, 42, etc for lows in mid June down there. I have no idea, but what would a record low be down there at this time of year?

Good question. Not quite sure what the record would be but I'd imagine probably mid 30's. TAN ASOS has not been online relatively long. Looking at the records that show up, they are in the mid 30s.

As most of us thought..this well below /cold/wet pattern that a a few weenies were talking about with wild summer noreasters has now turned into a normal to slightly above pattern in the middle to extended range. It's summer..Not October. Tan, taste it and enjoy

The pattern didn't change a bit, just a little less rain as modeled. It could come back, and we could make up for it later Friday and Friday night with the front dragging and some heavier rain.

The pattern didn't change a bit, just a little less rain as modeled. It could come back, and we could make up for it later Friday and Friday night with the front dragging and some heavier rain.

It did change..Models and ens backed off the ridculous cool anomolies they had. Ginx was posting yesterday about cold/wet conditions..and there were cries of well below normal for weeks thru July 4th. Ryan nailed this one. He's been saying normal to slightly above

It did change..Models and ens backed off the ridculous cool anomolies they had. Ginx was posting yesterday about cold/wet conditions..and there were cries of well below normal for weeks thru July 4th. Ryan nailed this one. He's been saying normal to slightly above

LOL, nothing changed as modeled. I still think seasonal to a little below perhaps until the 3-4th or so. That time may feature a little more warmth and humidity..but still trough in the east and July 2009 looking pattern. Next week will be cool.

actually the height anomaly increased as well as the 850 anomaly. Read the title, June will end cool, thats a fact jack.

Yes very anamolous AEERAKT. The closer we get the more negative this period becomes. End of June Nor'easter would be cool, still way out though.

Where are the wild noreasters and cold, wet conditions? lol

Bump in ur rump. No doubt about it now, end of June ends cool no more torches anywhere in sight for the rest of the month after the mini torch.

Archived