northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Cool down and trough return June 23rd-27th seals the deal

Ginx snewx

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you just said it was no way above normal, then you gave yourself wiggle room about possibly being above normal. A week is a week! Its mon-sun, so what is it above or below normal for that stretch. I say above, thanks to a torch fri-sun, what say you for the 7 day period, I will put a 100 bill on the line.

Since you are throwing Benjamin's around you must think its solidly above normal right? Hence my response. Maybe you are just crazy period and throw around money. I have no money but I will say it squeaks out a hair below, but not by much. Here that is.

Since you are throwing Benjamin's around you must think its solidly above normal right? Hence my response. Maybe you are just crazy period and throw around money. I have no money but I will say it squeaks out a hair below, but not by much. Here that is.

Yep I say PVD BOS end up his friggin Mon-Sun below normal, who the heck bets 100 on stupid crap like weather. We bet 6 packs or a beer at the bar, he throws out hundys.

You better have money now before kids! I have no money bro, you are rich, daycare sucks us dry and they never stop eating lol lol. No, I do not think the weeks is solidly above, after a cool start, I do believe we torch on a nw flow, especially the coastal plain and that the 7 day period "a week" is above normal.

That's a huge cool signal, hard to get heat with those 5 h deviations

Cloudy with pop up storms , cold upper levels.

This is what I am talking about, the heat returns very quickly next friday, cloudy??? Forecast is nothing but sun the entire week besides one day...........monday. Thats exaggerating.

You better have money now before kids! I have no money bro, you are rich, daycare sucks us dry and they never stop eating lol lol. No, I do not think the weeks is solidly above, after a cool start, I do believe we torch on a nw flow, especially the coastal plain and that the 7 day period "a week" is above normal.

Well NW winds can torch, correct. But, this is a cool airmass and temps will have a hard time getting into the upper 70s here, especially if clouds form. Tues-Thurs period.

why? doom and gloomers, and cold pusssays cherry pic warmanista posts, give me a break, its all fair in love and war.

Because all you are doing when over a week out is discussing possibilities. I don't think he meant that as serious...or at least I don't when discussing something so far out. Warm weenies will lock in stuff 2 weeks out.

a fooking week ago, seriously dude, I mean seriously

yeah seriously, like when you said my fire shall reign down upon me thread back in march was a fail??? Too bad it was dead on nuts perfect. This is laughable. Your fall winter and spring forecasts have been the worst I have ever seen, and the only reason you are not exposed is because this is a COLD AND SNOW forum, otherwise its laughable. Enjoy another above normal day today, I look forward to your cloudy cool week upcoming.

yeah seriously, like when you said my fire shall reign down upon me thread back in march was a fail??? Too bad it was dead on nuts perfect. This is laughable. Your fall winter and spring forecasts have been the worst I have ever seen, and the only reason you are not exposed is because this is a COLD AND SNOW forum, otherwise its laughable. Enjoy another above normal day today, I look forward to your cloudy cool week upcoming.

LOL, jerk, LOL enjoy the full sun day OKX promised you

LOL, jerk, LOL enjoy the full sun day OKX promised you

biased and double standard, people that enjoy warmth are looked down upon and are outcasts. LOL ha ha, always fun Steve, now we are off to the beach, the whispy cirrus are just awful LOL.

Have a good day!

It will be fun when climo pays us back with 3 straight below normal springs/summers.

Does climo remember what a below normal season is like? Much less two back-to-back months?

Haha. Its going to be pretty easy to win any argument going "warm" these days... forecasting colder than normal seems like an uphill battle. This week is going to feel great, though.

Archived