12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Cool down and trough return June 23rd-27th seals the deal

Ginx snewx

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, I cut your advantage in half (June at 8.96" thru 7 AM) but doubt I'll get much closer - maybe pick up a couple tenths today, and after that we're both dependent on hit or miss convection.

Yeah, You certainly have closed up the gap over the last 2 days, I don't mind sharing the wealth, Will have to see how the remainder of the month plays out but it looks like it will have to be convective if we see anymore like you said

Pfreak the upslope makes the greens the best hands down for winter locales. N of 89 to be precise. The fact that conditions can go grom runway landing strip (from ice storm) to good from 2.5 inches of upslope the next day and u canget 280 inches in a year nobody but n greens sees 150 I am sold. No comparisons. Unless they open something at 5.5 k in the whites upslope region which is a pipe dream

It has the right idea of keeping the heat SW. No question. It may be a little over done with the trough. We'll see what the ensembles do soon.

Let's lock that run in. Pretty much slightly below 850s after d4 through the end of the run...an island of seasonable in an ocean of scorch.

interesting-I was in the NYC thread and that seem to be the cutoff for the big heat--maybe even a bit further south....

The euro is cooler after this weekend's heat and into all of next week. Even for NYC area. Also has a low pressure system ruining the 4th of July. Similar to the GGEM.

The euro is cooler after this weekend's heat and into all of next week. Even for NYC area. Also has a low pressure system ruining the 4th of July. Similar to the GGEM and since these are continuity changes they are not likely to evolve that way.

Archived