gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Cool down and trough return June 23rd-27th seals the deal

Ginx snewx

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are you headed for week one of month of Ginx? upper 80s thur fri, lower 90s this weekend pair of 88's mon and tues in moosup according to box, are you at the hacienda, heading north or down to miz? You must be getting stoked bro, weather looks perfect no matter where you are headed.

Yes very excited 7 days camping,cabin at Lake Williams, Lebanon CT. 4 days of Westerly, Miz, day tripping other days, try to catch a Yankee game too. Starts July 1. Today was perfect, mowed, trimmed, weed whacked. Power washing the house, deck, sheds and picnic table was chilly though.

Yes very excited 7 days camping,cabin at Lake Williams, Lebanon CT. 4 days of Westerly, Miz, day tripping other days, try to catch a Yankee game too. Starts July 1. Today was perfect, mowed, trimmed, weed whacked. Power washing the house, deck, sheds and picnic table was chilly though.

Good man, yeah looked chilly out east and up north, we were lucky down here and had more sun and got to 73 so not too bad.

Summer of Ginx for the win!!!!!

:lol:

in the past i never had a problem with the back and forth. now i just find it irritating/repetitive.

maybe i'm just getting old.

Sometimes yea, but there are so many threads with now data, how much can you say about the future. I do understand how annoying LL can get but there is the ignore feature here. I just laugh. It is repetitive I mean how could it not be after all these years, not much more can be said, added, made up. One thing for sure I get better info, timely and accurate here than FB Twitter combined. Like I said when the sh it hits the fan the bull shi toting ball busting comes to an immediate halt. As far as Bob goes he always says other members but never names names. Could it be 1 could it be 25? Boring beget boring for months. Not boring will beget not boring from here on in. It will get better dude.

:lol:

in the past i never had a problem with the back and forth. now i just find it irritating/repetitive.

maybe i'm just getting old.

I'm guilty of trolling too (I think we all are at times because we have nothing else to post about), but I agree that it is getting old and we still have like 3 months of warm weather left...

By now, the core group of posters here know what each other's weather preferences are... we probably don't need to remind and argue everyday about which type of weather one individual prefers over another.

It is repetitive I mean how could it not be after all these years, not much more can be said, added, made up. .

This is the main part... we've all been on these boards long enough now that we are essentially just saying the same things over and over again, haha.

We know that in the summer Blizz will want heat and he'll say he's enjoying the torched BDL tarmac, while Pete will counter and say its cool where he's sitting in the shade under a pine tree in the woods. LL will have a great day at the beach whether its 70F or 90F and its BSE as long as there's a patch of blue sky overhead.

The rest of us will add comments from time to time but the carousel just goes round and round and round.

I'm guilty of trolling too (I think we all are at times because we have nothing else to post about), but I agree that it is getting old and we still have like 3 months of warm weather left...

By now, the core group of posters here know what each other's weather preferences are... we probably don't need to remind and argue everyday about which type of weather one individual prefers over another.

Yea maybe it should be like on Eastern when nobody posted from April to Oct unless severe or TS was near.

I do understand how annoying LL can get but there is the ignore feature here.

Obviously my love for sun, fun, records and general summertime fun has rubbed many the wrong way, and that is not the intention, ever. I pointed out the record warmth over the last year, and did it often and way too much for most if not all the posters here. When it comes to snow, nobody weenies out, stays up longer or enjoys it more than I do.

But I absolutely love sun and heat, obviously I grew up with it, and we are a beach family and I work outside and enjoy it immensely. However, I get the point. I am taking the summer off, hopefully its warm and sunny and I hope you all enjoy whatever weather comes your way, and if I offended or annoyed anyone I truly apologize.

Take care.

Joe

Obviously my love for sun, fun, records and general summertime fun has rubbed many the wrong way, and that is not the intention, ever. I pointed out the record warmth over the last year, and did it often and way too much for most if not all the posters here. When it comes to snow, nobody weenies out, stays up longer or enjoys it more than I do.

But I absolutely love sun and heat, obviously I grew up with it, and we are a beach family and I work outside and enjoy it immensely. However, I get the point. I am taking the summer off, hopefully its warm and sunny and I hope you all enjoy whatever weather comes your way, and if I offended or annoyed anyone I truly apologize.

Take care.

Joe

LOL idiot.

Take care.

Joe

Your kidding right?

Take care.

Joe

:facepalm:

Take care.

Joe

Sun, fun, and records. We just lost 50 percent of the torch twins lol

An obvious troll is one thing, but posts from myself, Ryan, Will, Phil et al for the most part have been trying to put in our 2 pennies on the matter.

Trying to understand all the Debby OTS changes the forecast posts. Looked offshore always to me, unless there was one GFS run I missed.

???

Couple of posts stating that IDK why. Nice severe setup for your area, caveats non withstanding.

OT maybe EeK has the right idea in his post in NNE, posts every few days with no real insight or debate just facts. He is so Laconic, well that thread is great when JSpin, Dendrite, PF, Dryslut, Tamarack are getting snow but pretty boring reading wise. Like reading an encyclopedia, great facts but....

Here is my take:

First 3 weeks of June:

"the warmth will overcome the below average temps the first half of the month"

when every single SNE BOX station was still below normal after the heat wave, it became "the cooldown is totally fabricated and a product of meteoroligists not admitting they wrren't wrong".

After that didn't work out then it became:

"the 7 day period between 6/25-7/1 will be above normal"

We probably shouldn't remind them that June would end up below normal.

Archived