Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
SNE BANTER BANTER BANTER BANTER

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we approach the most glorious weekend of the year, and we remember those that have given so much so we can live free, the unforgettable fire returns for yet another engagement.  SNE stations are now near normal to slightly above, how high will the departures go?  As Pete and MPM dance naked in there shawls, the rest of us on planet earth will be dripping in envy as humidity cascades down Kevin's crack.

Swamp out

Swamp azz

Viva la Summer!

PM me the dates you, Pete and Cheetah want to play Lake of Isles. Need a definite date. I can not play because of my back but looks like I can get you guys in this one time for $45 versus the $149+ but need a definite date with a commitment.

PM me the dates you, Pete and Cheetah want to play Lake of Isles. Need a definite date. I can not play because of my back but looks like I can get you guys in this one time for $45 versus the $149+ but need a definite date with a commitment.

Wow! That's awesome. Randy has declared that I'm a douche because I golfed with Cheetah who he has also assigned douche status to. Now LL will also be a douche because he will have golfed with us. I don't think you can be labeled a douche for just getting us a discount but thanks for even risking it. Awesome trout fishing weather, cloudy,cool, calm with fresh water running off the hills. The most aggresive hits of the year.

Wow! That's awesome. Randy has declared that I'm a douche because I golfed with Cheetah who he has also assigned douche status to. Now LL will also be a douche because he will have golfed with us. I don't think you can be labeled a douche for just getting us a discount but thanks for even risking it. Awesome trout fishing weather, cloudy,cool, calm with fresh water running off the hills. The most aggresive hits of the year.

:lol:

Glad to hear the good weather still forecast through around Mem day. My wedding is set for May 27th and I'm really hoping things are sunny and dry even if it's hot out. Anything but clouds and winds off the water.

At this point is there any storminess around or is it a pretty solid bet to be enjoyable weather for Mem day weekend?

no problem, let me know though and it needs to be a firm date. Still amazed how the MA posters all come here but none of us go to their subforum unless its weather related, you are a magnet Pete.

Glad to hear the good weather still forecast through around Mem day.  My wedding is set for May 27th and I'm really hoping things are sunny and dry even if it's hot out.  Anything but clouds and winds off the water.

At this point is there any storminess around or is it a pretty solid bet to be enjoyable weather for Mem day weekend?

Congrats!!!! Monday might turn out stormy in the afternoon but way too early to tell.

Randy has declared that I'm a douche because I golfed with Cheetah who he has also assigned douche status to.

Actually, Randy (to my horror) had never had any issue with you until you (to my delight) changed all that by stupidly, gratuitously, and publicly calling him, the owner of this house, a "coward." (Got that from a Dale Carnegie book, did ya?) And since your douchery is utterly dumbfounding in its relentless fever pitch, and even seems to intensify over time -- who ever thought that possible? -- I very much hope your entreaties about being re-admitted to OT are met with the swift action they so richly deserve. ;) We all remember with such esteem and gratitude the great work you did for AmWx's culture back when Rim Hoot made his urinous splash, and yes, since then, too! Indeed, some of us will never forget you for it, not in a thousand years.

I'll be over in OT sipping lemonade if you should want me.

:devilsmiley:

Actually, Randy (to my horror) had never had any issue with you until you (to my delight) changed all that by stupidly, gratuitously, and publicly calling him, the owner of this house, a "coward." (Got that from a Dale Carnegie book, did ya?) And since your douchery is utterly dumbfounding in its relentless fever pitch, and even seems to intensify over time -- who ever thought that possible? -- I very much hope your entreaties about being re-admitted to OT are met with the swift action they so richly deserve. ;)  We all remember with such esteem and gratitude the great work you did for AmWx's culture back when Rim Hoot made his urinous splash, and yes, since then, too! Indeed, some of us will never forget you for it, not in a thousand years.

I'll be over in OT sipping lemonade if you should want me.

:devilsmiley:

ot is great especially the bigot and racist threads, just awesome, enjoy. Hopefully it is entirely eliminated and made a separate website just for you guys.

I'm thinking of traveling to SNE. When I arrive, will the butthurt hit me almost instantly, or would I have to actually live there to get it? Also, how do you get it? This is clearly the most butthurt forum, so I figured it must be in the water or air or something up there.

no problem, let me know though and it needs to be a firm date. Still amazed how the MA posters all come here but none of us go to their subforum unless its weather related, you are a magnet Pete.

Well, to his credit, I haven't seen skimrg in any forums other than this one. He's being the bigger person by not trolling in the MA forum or OT, and I applaud him for that.

oh for **** sakes pete...stfu.  I'm not sure why anyone gets away with starting so much ****.  Everything had blown over and he started again this morning.  I don't care if it's own subforum...it's the weather side.

Randy said its OK, start a Bermuda subforum

Archived