• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
SNE BANTER BANTER BANTER BANTER

Mr Torchey

Well, to his credit, I haven't seen skimrg in any forums other than this one. He's being the bigger person by not trolling in the MA forum or OT, and I applaud him for that.

Lol. Good one, nice easy style much less contrived than Bozart's work. Good to see you all. We should probably take this to OT though. Awww shucks, I keep forgetting. Anyway, sky is brightening here and it looks like some awesome weather is almost on us.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Good one, nice easy style much less contrived than Bozart's work. Good to see you all. We should probably take this to OT though. Awww shucks, I keep forgetting. Anyway, sky is brightening here and it looks like some awesome weather is almost on us.

You are gonna to get smoked with Tstorms this afternoon bro.

Anyway ... maybe the collective will of the user population here can some how make the weather behave the way they'd like - haha.

I'm looking around at the various operational model type and this halfhearted attempt to raise heights over the eastern conus is annoying. The runs are taking these innocuous, stranded positive vorticity parcels and then boring them around all over the place. It kind of distracts one from a real heat up vibe - at least for me. And, it is not even clear if how much of that is handled correctly. Each run has it's own idea on how and why it won't really break out - so long as the most miserable solution relative to all verifies, they all find their own way to ruin days... muah hahahahah.

Meanwhile, what teleconnectors are available for correlation at this time of year are all really hideious from the GFS cluster. NAO diving in the means, with an MJO emerging into Phase 8 from the depths of incoherence ...one is left to wonder what kind for trough hell that mean mean for eastern N/A.

eh, we'll see -

Me thinks you may be thankful for BTV's latitude. Also, this is a morning race correct? Hard to get 90F at 9am.

there's definitely been a trend of more warming in the mid and long ranges on the ec, ec ensemble, and the gfs op. For awhile it looked like that front might come through later Sunday and Monday. Not it's weaker and delayed. GFS Op would be much above normal for much of the period.

there's definitely been a trend of more warming in the mid and long ranges on the ec, ec ensemble, and the gfs op. For awhile it looked like that front might come through later Sunday and Monday. Not it's weaker and delayed. GFS Op would be much above normal for much of the period.

It's definitely going to be warm, but he's thinking 88-95 stuff which I said isn't a lock for BTV. I'd role with high 70s low 80s during his run time now, but I could see it being warmer possibly if any front is delayed. The thing with these heat plumes, is that you'll always have a front nearby in srn Canada so it could easily sneak south or you'll get an over the top MCS deal. A lot of issues to work out, not to mention it being 10 days out.

Archived