• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
SNE BANTER BANTER BANTER BANTER

Mr Torchey

As we approach the most glorious weekend of the year, and we remember those that have given so much so we can live free, the unforgettable fire returns for yet another engagement. SNE stations are now near normal to slightly above, how high will the departures go? As Pete and MPM dance naked in there shawls, the rest of us on planet earth will be dripping in envy as humidity cascades down Kevin's crack.

Swamp out

Swamp azz

Viva la Summer!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we approach the most glorious weekend of the year, and we remember those that have given so much so we can live free, the unforgettable fire returns for yet another engagement. SNE stations are now near normal to slightly above, how high will the departures go? As Pete and MPM dance naked in there shawls, the rest of us on planet earth will be dripping in envy as humidity cascades down Kevin's crack.

Swamp out

Swamp azz

Viva la Summer!

I don't know what there is to like about HHH. Truly the worst weather of all.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 73. North wind between 3 and 9 mph.

Thursday Night: Clear, with a low around 43. Northwest wind between 3 and 6 mph.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 72.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 46.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 72.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 51.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 76.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 52.

Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Tuesday: A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 73. North wind between 3 and 9 mph.

Thursday Night: Clear, with a low around 43. Northwest wind between 3 and 6 mph.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 72.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 46.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 51.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 76.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 52.

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Tuesday: A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Talk about perfection! Those numbers will end up 3-8f too low during the day with the very strong may sun but still low dews will feel nice after the mugginess of this week. Later next week the fun begins, hard to believe another month on the ++++.

Tan should be long and strong Steve, happy summer man.

Swamp out

Swamp azz

Viva la Summer!

:lmao: this might be one of your best ones! Classic.

Is your Davis inside the fridge?

Nope. Just a beautiful stretch of Spring weather on tap. Cool nights mild days. Each day that slips by cool and comfy is another day closer to the next ski season and one less day of potential heat.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind between 3 and 9 mph.

Thursday Night: Clear, with a low around 40. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 70.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 44.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 49.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 75.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Tuesday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Well boys and girls, I'll be hiking near Rocky Mountain National Park Friday, going to an all day party Saturday and Saturday night, Denver and environs Sunday, flying home Monday. Showing the family the area I've come to love. Reservations at Panzano's in downtown denver Sunday night. Enjoy the weekend....should start out well into the 80s out there dropping to 75 over the weekend. Perfect.

57/57, fog and mist.The grass is really green now and the Daffodils are at their peak. Looks like we're on the cusp of an awesome stretch of weather. sunny and 60's to low 70's is perfect if it can't be snowing. Speaking of snow, the administration continues to stonewall wrt my OT bannishment. I felt sure that when I woke up this morning I'd find that today was the day they would have righted the wrong they've perpetrated. Unfortunately it seems they are still struggling to do the right thing. I'm sure by this time tomorrow cooler heads will have prevailed and I will be made whole again. I must admit there are times I get discouraged and feel as if they are ignoring the situation entirely. Of course, this would be unconscionable and I have to hope the people I'm dealing with are sentient beings that are interested in correcting the tragic mistake they've made. It's been well over 6 months since they made their injurious decision. With any luck they will take action before stronger counter measures are required. Hey, does anybody have Gloria Allred's number?

ITs over.......nws okx has decreasing clouds and sun later today. All the way until next Tuesday nothing but sun sun sun.

What a stretch this is going to be, a true tippy top ten day tantalizing tipathon.

What say you doom and gloomers when faced with this unbelievably wonderful forecast put out by the hard working folks at okx and box?

Circle Of Sizzle

ITs over.......nws okx has decreasing clouds and sun later today. All the way until next Tuesday nothing but sun sun sun.

What a stretch this is going to be, a true tippy top ten day tantalizing tipathon.

What say you doom and gloomers when faced with this unbelievably wonderful forecast put out by the hard working folks at okx and box?

Circle Of Sizzle

. I love the next few days, nice weather.

Sun is out...........all systems GO

circle of despair

trinity of the torch

friends for fire

heatmiser hexagon

lol, enjoy the day folks, spirits are lifted as the sun shines on a very green and well watered landscape.Make it the best day you have ever had!

Sun is out...........all systems GO

circle of despair

trinity of the torch

friends for fire

heatmiser hexagon

lol, enjoy the day folks, spirits are lifted as the sun shines on a very green and well watered landscape.Make it the best day you have ever had!

Enjoy it Joe. Looks like I'll be stuck in the rain most of day.

BOX_loop.gif

Archived