e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
SNE End of May, into Summer Thread

free_man

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sounds like wrist slitting weather up there Pete>nothing but sun here the last 3 days lows around 50.

You might be one of the warmest locations in SNE today and tomorrow! Enjoy my friend.

Sizzle ain't happening in GC, Joe. Relatively wRm yes. But 70's are not making us the warm spot in sne. Was at my brother-in-law's place in Westport on thursday. You fairfid county folks sure keep your palace's law s in good shape.

day 3 of perfection.

inland slightly sizzles the next two days.

Fire and brimstone on track.

Ginxy selling another week of doom and gloom, if it was like this week sign me up.

why you trolling me, never said anything about gloom and doom last week or this week. Best 4 day stretch so far this this year. I just think Mon-Wed are not torch days, next weekend maybe. Then again if overnight lows are above normal thats the new Torch definition.

Sizzle ain't happening in GC, Joe. Relatively wRm yes. But 70's are not making us the warm spot in sne. Was at my brother-in-law's place in Westport on thursday. You fairfid county folks sure keep your palace's law s in good shape.

inland will be much warmer than the coast this weekend and next mike.

inland will be much warmer than the coast this weekend and next mike.

In the warm season. You can say that 90% of the time. This time included. But there's wide variation in the inland areas. Pete and I will be between 4-10 degrees cooler afternoon highs than most inland sne areas. I typically am 5-7* cooler than neighboring greenfield. I expect this time to be no different.

Next weekend might be hot right to the beaches.

Maybe east facing shorelines, but it's almost impossible to get mid-upper 80's down to the beaches along the south coast this early. Waters are 56-60 and we'd need like a due north flow to not cool down at the immediate coast because of the intense gradient between water and land.

Even a few miles inland might be 85-90 but the beaches will certainly be closer to maybe 80 or even like 78 with basically any type of flow this early.

Maybe east facing shorelines, but it's almost impossible to get mid-upper 80's down to the beaches along the south coast this early. Waters are 56-60 and we'd need like a due north flow to not cool down at the immediate coast because of the intense gradient between water and land.

Even a few miles inland might be 85-90 but the beaches will certainly be closer to maybe 80 or even like 78 with basically any type of flow this early.

Yeah that's what i mean. East facing.

Dude, you either have 782 cords of wood or it takes you a really,really long time to cut and split.lol

I have 6-7 cords split and stacked for the upcoming winter. I have about 6-8 that I'm sizing now for 2013-2014. And a bunch of cleared area begging to be converted into a grassy area, hence my lawn thread posts.

I'm in PYM right now and it's perfect. Not that cool at all. Best wx is here. 80 can be warm.

71/37, Wow, a spectacular day. Just saw a formation of stunt planes fly over while I was working in the yard. What a day to fly.

This and this. Paradise city living up to it's name today, holy smoke. 79/51

Archived