• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
SNE End of May, into Summer Thread

free_man

Yep, I have bos below a +1 right around normal in the contest.

I think July and August are back up around +3 or +4, Nino is pretty lackluster looking

The usual trend is that June is warmest relative to normal and then August is coolest relative to normal, during El Nino. I think we will be modulated by the NAO...that will dictate us. I also think July and August will be above, but not sure how much. I'll look closer at June and throw out a temp. My feeling is that interior and especially your area will have the largest + depatures but it might not be all that impressive.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The usual trend is that June is warmest relative to normal and then August is coolest relative to normal, during El Nino. I think we will be modulated by the NAO...that will dictate us. I also think July and August will be above, but not sure how much. I'll look closer at June and throw out a temp. My feeling is that interior and especially your area will have the largest + depatures but it might not be all that impressive.

I agree, Donny baseballs post yesterday on this subject, the nino and this coming summer were interesting. While it was a step down for BOS it was a step up for the other 3 majors in sne. Looking back at the beginning and middle month period its impressive they will end up pretty close to +5. Regardless, coming up on some seriously boring times, hopefully the Home Brew tropical theme can carry on.

Have a good day weenies

Archived