joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Late Spring 2012

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice fish, hockey8!

I got my third kidney stone ever today. It was shear hell and at first they thought it was appendicitis. But, it's a stone. If you ever had one, you know the hell and if you never had one, I hope you never get one. They say the pain is comparable to child birth, without the crying and the diaper changes and the first day of school and the growing up and the police showing up on your porch at 2 am and the graduation and the massive disappointment when they become adults.

Okay, sorry about that, still haven't passed it and I still on meds.

BTW, is it the meds or is the Euro giving up an assload of snow early next week?

I am part of a camp west south west of state college elevation is a little over 2000 feet sandy ridge summit. If the GFS is right heck that is an all out snow storm. 6+ inches at least

Yes Sir! Elevation is your friend. If this ends up staying the same the next few runs. I will be calling into work and taking a day off. Will storm chase this up in Central Potter, nice ele of 2600ft near the divide, up in the Black forrest region.

Yes Sir! Elevation is your friend. If this ends up staying the same the next few runs. I will be calling into work and taking a day off. Will storm chase this up in Central Potter, nice ele of 2600ft near the divide, up in the Black forrest region.

Almost wish I was going to be there this weekend a few more runs of the GFS and a few runs of the other models and let the fun begin. Early on in the Nam and GFS now support a major storm. there would be gust to and over 60mph if the GFS is right.

I'm the same way as I get older. Heck, I used to have no issue with heat but mind it much more.

And I'm just the opposite. As I've gotten older, my tolerance for cold has diminished greatly. It never used to bother me until about 10 years ago, and now each winter gets worse and worse for me.

nice fish, hockey8!

I got my third kidney stone ever today. It was shear hell and at first they thought it was appendicitis. But, it's a stone. If you ever had one, you know the hell and if you never had one, I hope you never get one. They say the pain is comparable to child birth, without the crying and the diaper changes and the first day of school and the growing up and the police showing up on your porch at 2 am and the graduation and the massive disappointment when they become adults.

Okay, sorry about that, still haven't passed it and I still on meds.

BTW, is it the meds or is the Euro giving up an assload of snow early next week?

owner of my company gets them often, knocks him him down and out. His get so big they have to laser them to break em apart so he can pass them. OUCH!

I hope you pass it soon.

just looks like rain to me down here in the flat lands

Archived