• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
The unofficial official absurdly warm for March thread, Part III

Typhoon Tip

Well regardless, the flow was SW enough and lack of any seabreeze or backdoors allowed this torch to really overachieve. 99.5/100 times a forecasted torch becomes muted as you get closer to the event with clouds and drizzle usually being the culprit. Not this time.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well regardless, the flow was SW enough and lack of any seabreeze or backdoors allowed this torch to really overachieve. 99.5/100 times a forecasted torch becomes muted as you get closer to the event with clouds and drizzle usually being the culprit. Not this time.

And 99.5/100 times Blizz is wrong... but 0.5% of the time he is right ;)

I may not agree with always forecasting the extreme scenario that you would personally like (be it snow or heat or wind), but every once in a while it happens. Days and days of 70s and 80s is looking like a good call now.

And 99.5/100 times Blizz is wrong... but 0.5% of the time he is right ;)

I may not agree with always forecasting the extreme scenario that you would personally like (be it snow or heat or wind), but every once in a while it happens. Days and days of 70s and 80s is looking like a good call now.

Well any weenie can wish cast. If that were the case, I'd be at 60" for the winter.

Blizz is a Met God

It's kinda easy when you have a 20 degree spread in your forecast.. this could cover 70 degrees or 89 degrees..

Ill make a forecast.. its gonna be above normal with temperatures in the 50s 60s 70s and 80s for days.. I'm a God now

58 here already. 75-80 again upcoming.

No real backdoor here on Friday now...70+ again probably.

It's kinda easy when you have a 20 degree spread in your forecast.. this could cover 70 degrees or 89 degrees..

Ill make a forecast.. its gonna be above normal with temperatures in the 50s 60s 70s and 80s for days.. I'm a God now

Archived