• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
March 31st - Potential Wintry Precip (formerly the March Torch Thread)

tornadojay

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday and Sunday were nice but today's too hot too soon in my opinion. 76 degrees here in Villanova and feeling like summer. Shouldn't be breaking a sweat in mid March; this is disgusting. 55-70 is perfect but 75-80 is ridiculous for this time of year.

Yesterday and Sunday were nice but today's too hot too soon in my opinion. 76 degrees here in Villanova and feeling like summer. Shouldn't be breaking a sweat in mid March; this is disgusting. 55-70 is perfect but 75-80 is ridiculous for this time of year.

Thank you finally someone reasonable.

I'd rather it be in the 30's right now.

Same here, but we both know that's an unreasonable petition for this winter. If I had my way, snow would cover the ground from December 1st to mid March.

Yup, I'd like a snowpack from around thanksgiving through around now.

But how can you appreciate the snowy and cold winters if you do not have crappy winters like this one was?

Yup, I'd like a snowpack from around thanksgiving through around now.

But how can you appreciate the snowy and cold winters if you do not have crappy winters like this one was?

Nah. During the "crappy" years we can get something like 30 inches and during the good years between 60-80 with the occasional push toward 100. I bet we'd appreciate the good years just fine.

Nah. During the "crappy" years we can get something like 30 inches and during the good years between 60-80 with the occasional push toward 100. I bet we'd appreciate the good years just fine.

Maybe we can measure the snow in CM's instead of IN's so that way it can look like we have a lot, but we really won't.

Archived