Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
NAM's big storm for Feb 24th ...there's some reason to see why it can be done

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tim Kelly rule. Add temp and dewpoint and divide by 2.

40+22=62/2 --- 31F

Enjoy your plastering.

That's the weather world rule ;)

anyway, that's also in an ideal mixing scenario. I think here conduction from overrunning complicates that up to 33 or 32. In general its a nice rule of thumb most people use.

Hey Hey Hey, no one said that there would be simple math involved!!! Someone is going to have to refresh me on finding the average of two numbers. I have been much to busy trying to take derivatives or integrating. Or learning about the drift velocity of a particle in the ionosphere to possibly be able to do that simple math. If I have to use a calculator then I'm leaving. lol

Expecting a wet ground when I wake up. That is all.

Hey Hey Hey, no one said that there would be simple math involved!!! Someone is going to have to refresh me on finding the average of two numbers. I have been much to busy trying to take derivatives or integrating. Or learning about the drift velocity of a particle in the ionosphere to possibly be able to do that simple math. If I have to use a calculator then I'm leaving. lol

RUC expanding death band and heavier, HRRR doing the same, do not forget Bob linked to 1Z, check your time stamp, oh this is interesting.

And TOO busy to proofread :lol:

You up in NH? Could be a mini screw zone in S NH in which they miss round one and are too warm for round two.

Archived