Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
NAM's big storm for Feb 24th ...there's some reason to see why it can be done

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the 11 hr HRRR snow prog seems to be moving south steadily

perhaps you'll be see the band set up EXACTLY where it did ...in january when parts of CT got a foot. member that 1.

ya RUC v. HRRR

the last post scott made seemed like messenger broke in ...clobbered him in the head...and stole his keyboard

Other than .2 to .3" liquid totals, the sequencing is very similar to the 18z run guys (and random gals).

In fact, very similar. The only difference here is in the surface evolution and it's about a 4mb less deepening rate; otherwise, this is good continuity on a 2ndary really taking over along that thickness packing and where it nexuses with the right entrance region of that pig wind blast aloft. 500mb evolution is almost identical.

It's been awhile since we have seen a good Miller B, and all though this is moving right along, having a Primary scoot up to NYS and then a new low on NJ take over passing E of BOS is a beaut.

I still don't have a problem with this ... It looks like 2-5" in IB snows lull to pingers and light rain/drizzle, then noodle start coming down ...goes to snow, p-type collapses SE over a 3-5 hour period.

I think we verify warning from N CT to S/OR SE NH.

Other than .2 to .3" liquid totals, the sequencing is very similar to the 18z run guys (and random gals).

In fact, very similar. The only difference here is in the surface evolution and it's about a 4mb less deepening rate; otherwise, this is good continuity on a 2ndary really taking over along that thickness packing and where it nexuses with the right entrance region of that pig wind blast aloft. 500mb evolution is almost identical.

It's been awhile since we have seen a good Miller B, and all though this is moving right along, having a Primary scoot up to NYS and then a new low on NJ take over passing E of BOS is a beaut.

I still don't have a problem with this ... It looks like 2-5" in IB snows lull to pingers and light rain/drizzle, then noodle start coming down ...goes to snow, p-type collapses SE over a 3-5 hour period.

I think we verify warning from N CT to S/OR SE NH.

Did I tell you you were my favorite met? ;)

Does it keep the band going to he east? 00z/1z RUC kind of died out the band once it got into eastern areas.

It holds it together better this run than the previous runs. Like I said before, its pretty hard to have a hellacious band in E NY state all of the sudden die so quickly that it has a low impact.

It holds it together better this run than the previous runs. Like I said before, its pretty hard to have a hellacious band in E NY state all of the sudden die so quickly that it has a low impact.

I don't think it would weaken much...I worry about the final latitude it attains. As of now, I think it looks pretty good for ORH-BOS corridor.

Archived