Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Conference II: Who Registered?

stormtracker

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be fine, just remember... We aren't nearly as bad in person as we seem online ;)

I know I know.........I'm excited and I look forward to meeting everyone, and I've heard nothing but great things, especially from friends who told me I should've gone last year........I'm just not yet familiar with all the events.

When is the cutoff for game time decisions? That's a tough weekend for me to book in advance cause I turn 143 on the 15th and sometimes plans are made for me that weekend.

I really want to go though. It's probably time to meet some amwx folks in person. Plus, it would be fun to split a 30 pack of bud light with h20 on saturday night.

When is the cutoff for game time decisions? That's a tough weekend for me to book in advance cause I turn 143 on the 15th and sometimes plans are made for me that weekend.

I really want to go though. It's probably time to meet some amwx folks in person. Plus, it would be fun to split a 30 pack of bud light with h20 on saturday night.

143? dammmmnnnn son

From the website:

You may register at any time, but must pay before May 15. Conference fee is $115 and is due by May 15th if you registered prior. You may still register until May 15, with fees due at time of registration.

**EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT**

If you pay before March 15, 2012, there is a $20 discount. The registration fee would be only $95! You must send your payment on or BEFORE March 15th. Any payment received after that is $115.

Refunds:

No refunds will be given after March 15.

- so as long as you register and pay before May 15th, you will be fine.

Shift the bday stuff to the weekend before or after. Tell the family that your attendance

at the Conference is all the gift you require.

:o

Randy check your PMs

I'm definitely in, visting family in the area that weekend. Won't be there bell to bell, but will check out at least a day.

And for the SNE'ers as soon as you guys come to the Cape during the summer I'll go to a GTG. I'm not driving to Worcester in July to sit at some bar when we could be having drinks on the Cape during tourist season :)

Not only would you be welcome... you would fit in nicely. you will be assimilated.

edit: none of the above thugs have been to any conferences. lol... ^^^^

Lol. I could see going as the past conferences have seemed interesting. It would be fun to actually meet some of the MA provocateurs. I think they might be surprised to find that I'm a pleasant person. Just ask anyone of the SNE crew that's met me. No devil horns.

Lol. I could see going as the past conferences have seemed interesting. It would be fun to actually meet some of the MA provocateurs. I think they might be surprised to find that I'm a pleasant person. Just ask anyone of the SNE crew that's met me. No devil horns.

Because those horns are covered by your pony tail.

Archived