• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Conference II: Who Registered?

stormtracker

oh stop it already...enough playing the victim...you are allowed to have your own opinions and post them regardless if they go against the grain...and RutgersWx showed up at the Conference and everything was fine and he sure rocked the boat way more than you ever did...

there may be clear battle lines drawn on the forums...but those melt away when we are all face to face at the Conference...so, i don't want to hear any more lame excuses

Wait! people are not the same in person as they are online? Better tell Jamie O to redo the think tank database, LOL , miss ya kiddo. I can not make a decision yet. Way too much up in the air work wise, will be unfortunately a late decision for me. Fence sitting sucks.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

perhaps you take things that are said here, too seriously...

honestly, I have been on opposing sides of discussions as some of the people who are going to the Conference, and I'm looking forward to seeing them at the Conference...geez, when I first joined DBM I pissed Randy off and I apologized to him and things are fine now...

people get annoyed with each other, it's normal...

i think your insecurities are turning minor issues into a bigger deal than they really are...

This, Scott.

I hope to see you there, sweater vests and all!!! :)

--Turtle

I know I know.........I'm excited and I look forward to meeting everyone, and I've heard nothing but great things, especially from friends who told me I should've gone last year........I'm just not yet familiar with all the events.

:wub:

Had some trouble with Paypal when I initially signed up. Should be paid now. Looking forward to seeing everyone again :)

i'll bring rum and cola!!!

i'm in, b!tches.. and i'm bringing the bass amp again..

so, register, pay and show up.. even if you wear sweater vests during a heat wave..

don't be a disappoint.. come correct

post-26-0-15273400-1331185084.jpg

so, register, pay and show up.. even if you wear sweater vests during a heat wave..

So glad you're going, I knew you wouldn't let me down! :hug:

And I love that picture, I don't know why.......maybe it's the Jello.

Fantastic Amy! See you in July!:wub:

So glad you're going, I knew you wouldn't let me down! :hug:

And I love that picture, I don't know why.......maybe it's the Jello.

i am a woman of my word, and i said if you go, i would! :hug:

and everything is better with Jello!

Fantastic Amy! See you in July! :wub:

can't wait to see you!!! hope the time passes quickly!! :hug:

WOO HOO!!!!! Can't WAIT to see you my friend!!!! Got everything all set up to go!!!

See ya then (if not before at an SNE g2g!!).

--Turtle

Conference II: Marge Wars...

Seriously, I'll save my money if it's going to devolve into bully and SNE drama/BS...

Nah. There will be good times and great memories and an awesome chance to reunite with old friends and make new ones. People need to take advantage of early registration before in expires on the 15th!

post-32-0-05329100-1331297470.jpg

WOO HOO!!!!! Can't WAIT to see you my friend!!!! Got everything all set up to go!!!

See ya then (if not before at an SNE g2g!!).

--Turtle

El! :wub:

can't wait to see you too! Sarah and I were just talking of you last weekend, she remembered meeting you at the Cracker Barrel with Miley :lol:

I won't forget the rain gage this year!!! promise! i'm going to put it in my luggage before anything else!

see ya soon!

Conference II: Marge Wars...

Seriously, I'll save my money if it's going to devolve into bully and SNE drama/BS...

there will be no bullying or drama at the conference.. it just doesn't happen. everyone puts aside whatever differences they may have for three days and enjoys..

despite the SNE/MA drama that may exist on the board, we're all adults and there's none of that junk at the conference..

holy crap...i recommend checking flights to BWI on Southwest...this is a great price for the New England peeps who are going...i'm sure there are great deals for other areas of the country!

http://www.southwest.com/flight/select-flight.html?disc=0%3A23%3A1331312686.787000%3A8595%40152C557EE272E16F19941AA966FF771A58EB58DB&ss=0∫=HOMEQBOMAIR&companyName=&cid=

a round trip ticket for less than the price of a hotel room for one night!

holy crap...i recommend checking flights to BWI on Southwest...this is a great price for the New England peeps who are going...i'm sure there are great deals for other areas of the country!

http://www.southwest...ompanyName==

a round trip ticket for less than the price of a hotel room for one night!

Very true, Diane!! I booked my flight back in January....$154 R/T!!! Not quite cheaper than one night at the hotel, but darn close!

Can't WAIT to see you weenies down there!!!

--Turtle

Guys, let's cut the back and forth in here regarding

1)whining about if you'll be liked (which is DUMB)

2)people's impact on a conference.

There are non members and visitors who click on this link for info as well. Let's be mindful of that. There's an off topic conference forum to discuss other matters.

Thanks.

Apologies if it's posted somewhere already, but I didn't see the agenda on the conference page (it may be too early). Does anything conference related go on during the day on Friday, or do the festivities kick off in the evening?

The Agenda will go up once we get all of our speakers, which we are in the process of doing now. We have one confirm and hopefully I'll have more announcements on that in the next week.

Thursday night is usually an informal meet and greet at the hotel bar...nothing official is planned.

Friday is usually two or three small workshops and then there will be a reception Friday night for a more formal/official meet and greet. Saturday are the main presentations and then there's a dinner afterwards.

You can add me as "going". I will be paying tonight or tomorrow. This is my first AM/Eastern Conf. ever. Sad...I know. Fingers crossed I might even have some material to present after the Warrior/Ellinwood/Ian Chase Expedition to the Great Plains.

EXCELLENT!!! :) Hope you get some great footage/photos on your chase!!!

--Turtle

You can add me as "going". I will be paying tonight or tomorrow. This is my first AM/Eastern Conf. ever. Sad...I know. Fingers crossed I might even have some material to present after the Warrior/Ellinwood/Ian Chase Expedition to the Great Plains.

This would be perfect for the Friday Night Exhibits during the reception.

Archived