• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Jan 21 event

Ian

Radar looking pretty good to me right now, things are developing nicely and heading a bit more south I believe than progged.

i dont think i've ever seen you post something that's not positive for winter weather in your backyard

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think i've ever seen you post something that's not positive for winter weather in your backyard

what do you mean, all winter I've been having to tell all people who've been asking we when its going to snow this winter never. Trust me, its been a rough one. I like to poth usually when I think were gonna get something. Idk if you notice, but my positive vibes are relative as in the snow events this year I haven't overforecasted or had a JB2 mentality.

NAM is about as good as I think we will see with the front end

A 4 hr period of snow probably changing to sleet 50-75% of the way through and maybe 0.15-.2" QPF....1/2" to 1" of snow and then some crust on top....epic for this winter

Yeah, that is a good read. Maybe three hours of snow, switching over to sleet/zr. Then a fairly long lull with maybe some fr drizzle before the next batch.

Archived