joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 13-16 ULL snow threat and obs

Ginx snewx

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can see the little feature I mentioned earlier over CT. Berks should have a nice covering overnight.

It was a fun day to observe the weather at 2k. Just before lunch visibility dropped in thick fog. Almost as quickly as it rolled in, the fog lifted right out and the wind picked up. The temp started dropping quickly and by early afternon the flakes started flying. It's been snowing since then.

what direction is that feature supposed to drift? NNE? ENE? sit and spin

is this what you were hoping rotates over Eastern SNE.

Also do we wanna be on NW side of this feature for best potential?

I think it drifts ne. Looking at radar, clearly nw is better, but we'll see what blossoms (if anything) to the south, as that vortlobe rotates into sne.

I don't know..but I swear to you that's what we have on the ground... I 'm honestly not exaggerating..I measured and could not believe it. It's like that Dec 13th snow..Not big flakes..but accumulating quickly

I give up. I haven't even seen a dusting yet, and RIC gets 2.5" today. Serenity now.

I give up. I haven't even seen a dusting yet, and RIC gets 2.5" today. Serenity now.

that stuff expanding SE of long island is that the feature that gave RIC 2.5 ....don't give up ....someone's gettin lucky tonite.....and it's not wiz sneakin into rev kev's room like the son in wedding crashers

that stuff expanding SE of long island is that the feature that gave RIC 2.5 ....don't give up ....someone's gettin lucky tonite.....and it's not wiz sneakin into rev kev's room like the son in wedding crashers

I hoping I can squeeze a dusting or something. Anything that reminds me I'm in Boston and not Savannah right now.

Archived