amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV Banter thread

NortheastPAWx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god, you added me and I got 10 e-mail notifications right off the bat. Had to turn notifications off. If there's anything you really want me to "address" you'll have to point it out to me.

I just plan on reading for the lolz in my spare time. God knows intelligent discussion isn't going to be found there. OMG DID U SEE THE DGEX

I just plan on reading for the lolz in my spare time. God knows intelligent discussion isn't going to be found there. OMG DID U SEE THE DGEX

Omgz its trending east...its so unfair that I'm not gettin snow this winteer....maybe the 18z will change course.

that would work

i like this site for the nam...you click your area and it will give you the nearest location it has a sounding for. and you can do a skew t or regular text sounding...you can also fiddle with the stuff on the left hand side and see the temps which are color cordinated...it does 700,850,925 mb temps....then 3 hr precip increments.

http://www.twisterdata.com/index.php?prog=forecast&model=NAM&grid=221&model_yyyy=2012&model_mm=02&model_dd=16&model_init_hh=02&fhour=00&parameter=TMPF&level=2&unit=M_ABOVE_GROUND&maximize=n&mode=singlemap&sounding=n&output=image&view=large&archive=false

timestamp='[/color]1329363225' post='1375864']

i like this site for the nam...you click your area and it will give you the nearest location it has a sounding for. and you can do a skew t or regular text sounding...you can also fiddle with the stuff on the left hand side and see the temps which are color cordinated...it does 700,850,925 mb temps....then 3 hr precip increments.

http://www.twisterda...e&;archive=false

ahh i forgot about twister, thanks for triggering my memory banks ;)

Good morning all,

It would be helpful if you could relay...location/county of any sleet/freezing rain or even snow that occurs this morning in E PA.

As in the AFD and in your on-line access of BUFKIT etc... ITS a very cold TSEC for the POCS and above freezing layer aloft in se PA probably precludes snow but ip or zrw/rw- is possible. even the ECMWF/GFS are pretty cold....but not quite as much as the NAM.

Much thanks,

Walt Drag/KPHI

Walt

Out here in NW Chesco it appears that elevation is the key...higher spots like mine are at 33.9 - however in looking at obs in the valley's temps are running between 30 and 32 in most spots between here and Northern DE and MD. Not a lot of precip on radar but I do see LNS is reporting unknown precip at 31

Paul

Archived