amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV Banter thread

NortheastPAWx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this isn't the start of a trend for 2012...

Normal liquid precip to date for KABE: 4.82" Actual: 3.43"

My actual to date: 3.09"

I guess after last year's records, the pendulum has to swing the other way...

It's been dry going back to mid December...to be honest, the ground sorta needs a bit of a break.

An inch to two inches below isn't too bad, especially at this time of the year. If we're doing two inches below per month in July and August my lawn will be less than thrilled.

It's been dry going back to mid December...to be honest, the ground sorta needs a bit of a break.

An inch to two inches below isn't too bad, especially at this time of the year. If we're doing two inches below per month in July and August my lawn will be less than thrilled.

Agree. Hopefully we can at least pull normal months this spring

Is this a trend?

dep_nj.yearly.png

Yes indeed it is- when you go from an La Nina pattern to a weak El Nino. It will get worse as far as a lack of precip goes. I stated in this an an earlier post last week. With the lack of snow cover and virtually nill for recharge and runoff, we better hope that an active tropical season is upon us this year

DT throwing out severe weather possible north of the md line later this week fwiw

Thats all right , I am sure JB is putting in back in the forecast for north of the md line. I am really surprised that DT has not said winter canceled again for VA, sorry slip of the tongue, I meant hurricane season canceled for all of us :facepalm:

Archived