amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV Banter thread

NortheastPAWx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought I read something that someone mentioned this am was supposed to be 0 in NYC?

What an embarrassment. Things have gone downhill for him since leaving AccuWeather (in terms of him getting "big calls" right). I'm not bashing the guy either, his forecasts have just been way off base for the most part.

What an embarrassment. Things have gone downhill for him since leaving AccuWeather (in terms of him getting "big calls" right). I'm not bashing the guy either, his forecasts have just been way off base for the most part.

When you have winters like 09-10 and 10-11, you'll look like a superstar when you swing for the fences. But you look like a fool in winters like 11-12. The bad thing for me is I have to deal with his crappy forecasts here as a moderator and from our clients who constantly ask questions about "the big snow storm this weekend."

When you have winters like 09-10 and 10-11, you'll look like a superstar when you swing for the fences. But you look like a fool in winters like 11-12. The bad thing for me is I have to deal with his crappy forecasts here as a moderator and from our clients who constantly ask questions about "the big snow storm this weekend."

Frustration x 2. :facepalm:

With the cold calls he was making for this past weekend there was nothing backing his call except glorified wishcasting.

That call was probably the worst I've seen from him in a while...and that says something when he's been pretty sh**ty all winter.

:(

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

I guess they are trying to troll-proof themselves...

lol hahah, that should tell you that right there lol...its hilarious the material

Archived