joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV Banter thread

NortheastPAWx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think our little sub-forum is handling the lack of snowfall pretty well, we are holding it together and taking it in stride, unlike the other sub-forums that are somewhat imploding.

Examples? (I'd like to see a few implosions without having to go looking, it might be amusing ;) )

I think our little sub-forum is handling the lack of snowfall pretty well, we are holding it together and taking it in stride, unlike the other sub-forums that are somewhat imploding.

+1

I go to other subforums for a few laughs each day, for sure.

Since I was "buried" by the flizzard last night I'm good for another month or so.....

Just got back from Lake George NY. Been going up there for three years in a row now and there was never so little snow/iced over ponds and rivers. Althought the -5 and -8 degree lows made up for some ice build up over the last two nights. That was my fix for lack of winter down here. Not to mention the rink we played in was 15 degrees inside.....fun times.

Just got back from Lake George NY. Been going up there for three years in a row now and there was never so little snow/iced over ponds and rivers. Althought the -5 and -8 degree lows made up for some ice build up over the last two nights. That was my fix for lack of winter down here. Not to mention the rink we played in was 15 degrees inside.....fun times.

Nice! I was up there shortly after Hurricane/Tropical Storm Irene blasted through there. They had a rough end to the summer with that, poor fall foliage (I was up there in Oct.) and now little in the way of snow thus far. Not the best of weather. Beautiful area though.

After spending 12 days in Florida and the eastern Caribbean, coming back yesterday to temps in the teens was harsh.

After a low of 10.7 degrees this morning, temps are just above freezing this evening. Hoping for little or no freezing rain this evening (already had a sleet shower about an hour ago).

After spending 12 days in Florida and the eastern Caribbean, coming back yesterday to temps in the teens was harsh.

After a low of 10.7 degrees this morning, temps are just above freezing this evening. Hoping for little or no freezing rain this evening (already had a sleet shower about an hour ago).

Man, sounds like a nice trip.

A half inch of snow in January is not photo-worthy.

sure is! ;)

John, did you get any contract offerings on the cruise?

John, did you get any contract offerings on the cruise?

Yup...my wife and I had our contracts renewed to be fans of the Phillies for the next 5 years. Sorry, Mets fans. :P

Glad there was a break in the rain this morning to allow me to stay dry while walking from the garage near my work to my office building.

Archived