• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV Banter thread

NortheastPAWx

im surprised not to see this anywhere, but 12zGFS shows pretty serious ice event for PHL burbs this weekend...

There is a discussion for the "light snow event" this upcoming weekend, so that discussion would probably go in there; however, someone just posted that it looks like a cold rain and not an ice event on the 12Z GFS.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a discussion for the "light snow event" this upcoming weekend, so that discussion would probably go in there; however, someone just posted that it looks like a cold rain and not an ice event on the 12Z GFS.

in the city i would agree, but you dont have to get too far away to have a legit ice threat, at least according to GFS

I should have been more specific, so i updated the disco. I was talking immediate phl and 5 county areas... Just N&W have potential. I just woke up when i posted it, that's my bad.

no prob, i mean it could end up being rain, I was just surprised that this threat was so quiet, i see the other thread now, that one seems dead tho, too. I wonder if the GFS bukfit is out for 12z....

I should have been more specific, so i updated the disco. I was talking immediate phl and 5 county areas... Just N&W have potential. I just woke up when i posted it, that's my bad.

I cried.

I just read that too.

Seattle could get over a foot of snow. Something I haven't seen for myself in 8 years.

Kill me.

It's pretty sad I just found myself reading afds and WSWs for Oregon. (Have a relative in McMinnville) Their long range is one after another low pressure system.

If we could only hold on to the cold air long enough for one of those to pass through here. Oh well.

Alright who feels ambitious and wants to look something up for me? (I'm way too lazy, er um, I mean, busy.)

What's the longest span between accumulating snowfalls in the same July-July season? PHL ought to be close by now, right? I mean it's been like 50 days or something since the Halloweenie storm.

Alright who feels ambitious and wants to look something up for me? (I'm way too lazy, er um, I mean, busy.)

What's the longest span between accumulating snowfalls in the same July-July season? PHL ought to be close by now, right? I mean it's been like 50 days or something since the Halloweenie storm.

They've had a few measureable amounts earlier this month.

Archived