joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV Banter thread

NortheastPAWx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Montco, chesco and delco fire tasks forces have been activated for staging for the French creek fire.

Just heard Delco over 154.175, your frequency. Was wondering what that was for. I figured they started to get some containment. I guess not. And now RFW today, and the HWO says enhanced conditions, Wed/Fri/Sat, oh joy.

Just heard Delco over 154.175, your frequency. Was wondering what that was for. I figured they started to get some containment. I guess not. And now RFW today, and the HWO says enhanced conditions, Wed/Fri/Sat, oh joy.

yeah, i woke up to the scanner and was thinking wtf... then i put 2 and 2 together.. we have 2 tasks forces, the 1 dispatched last night is being put in service to help transport water. Could be a long few days. I believe it's the 1st time they're being used due since their formation a couple years ago. Should be a good test to see how we're able to interact by using Nims/ICS.

sick.

that should help dry things out :axe:

its not looking as warm on recent runs. Its sliding the bermuda high further southeast and now we are on the edge of the ring of fire. The euro actually soaks us big time towards the end of the run when that cutoff low ejects eastward out of the plains next week.

Archived