CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV Banter thread

NortheastPAWx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13.2" snow for the cold season here and only 5" for meteorological winter. Odd winter it's felt like one really long october

Nice total you have for the season, given how warm it has been. I'm actually not too upset with my total of 8" so far for the season (and will maybe be adding a bit on Saturday) - with how bad the pattern has been between mid-November and now.

Nice total you have for the season, given how warm it has been. I'm actually not too upset with my total of 8" so far for the season (and will maybe be adding a bit on Saturday) - with how bad the pattern has been between mid-November and now.

Yeah, 3 events giving roughly 1.5"-4" isn't the worst thing in the world. Maybe we can squeeze out a few more like that before April.

looks drier and east almost

yeap, slightly west.. but could bring higher amount to boston metro.

Nam doesn't look too different or maybe slightly east with the .25 line...looks great for the cape though.

Looking west to me. Whether the precip shield moves west we'll soon see, but I'd wager this is a better run. Someone will end up with 1.0" qpf.

I'm so thankful we don't have model analysis like the above in our regional forum. My head would spin. :wacko:

lol......loving the meltdowns in other regions :popcorn:

shocking there are meltdowns in the NYC forum...lol at snow88.

I will never believe the models until the same day. What a depressing turn of events. We went from 3-6 inches to 0. This might be the worst winter ever.

trying to know which model suggested 3-6 for them?

Archived