Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Number one the only weather people that are going for big changes are steve from Ny weather forecasting / lc and Jb . The changes are coming and will have good snow in jan . When all is done this winter season sne will have above normal snowfall .

I would be thrilled if we get a good second half of january and feb, maybe even a snowstorn in march to cap it off, it would make this suffering worth it in the end.

Number one the only weather people that are going for big changes are steve from Ny weather forecasting / lc and Jb . The changes are coming and will have good snow in jan . When all is done this winter season sne will have above normal snowfall .

JB says torch.

Steve busted.

LC says maybe torch.

You say cold.

I vote blizzard24.

You know..this really has not been a difficult pattern to see since November. All these clowns who said it would change by later December are eating crow. I hope they only meant to drive traffic to their own blogs/websites...otherwise piss poor forecasting.

I was hoping but alas. i did however mention crow the first week of Dec, ouch on the JBs of the world.

We're still totally cut off from the arctic air on the 12z ECM in early January...the +PNA gives us a shot at amplification but the poor hemispheric pattern we've seen so far, namely +NAO/+EPO, remains in place.

Yeah, the coldest air is still locked up over Alaska/E Russia, and Greenland. The +PNA ridge helps amplify the trough over the east, but the airmass it taps into isn't all that cold. Also, with the +NAO, there's no prevention against the cyclonic wavebreaking further west, and the storm cutting inland. Timing. Transient 50/50 low is what we need

The pattern change will begin 1/10 and be complete by 4/1.

First they came and took the Mid Atlantic winter, but I did not speak up,

Then they came for NYC Metro and again I did not speak up,

And then they came for the squirrels...

And again I did not speak up,

And then the winter in SNE disappeared and I said nothing,

When they come for me in CNE/NNE who will be there to speak up for me?

Archived