e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
December Observation/ Weather Banter

ski MRG

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.7" snowfall total at 1,500ft from this odd system. Currently doing nothing but looks like some mixed precip on our doorstep. 30F at 4,000ft and 1,500ft. Would expect sleet down here given a 2,500ft column of freezing air above us.

Snow Depth in Stowe Village at 800ft this morning at my spot is 6.5". Not a ton but its something and its looked/felt like winter for the last 7-10 days with 3 or 4 snow-on-snows. This season that's something.

:lol: why??

congrats on your rain i guess.

It's because on AmWx, the only stations you can put on your profile are official readings. On Eastern, you could put your pws in there. It's really too bad since it doesn't allow folks to actually see the scope of wx across the area. Oh, well.

So, my profile shows AQW (39), but mby is 31.6/31. Mostly melting now that the solar's working on it. Still slick though.

32.5F, thought it was just wet, till someone we knew fell on our front stairs...they didn't get hurt...but yikes. I didn't expect any zr this morning.

Interesting. I was driving around Gardner and Hubbardston. Saw 1 sander laying it down, but the roads I was on and the parking areas were fine, as was my driveway

35.1F here at my house, but 33.4F at a meso-site here in town

Archived