Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
November Obs/Banter thread

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are all in denial... we could not have a worse pattern for winter wx and it shows no signs of changing

better to be a fan of warmth like me instead of being depressed about it

Yet I've probably already bested your seasonal snow average. Stay in OT and continue starting useless threads there. Nobody here is buying what you're selling. BTW cross border trolling is a punishable offense. MODS take notice.

any news on the euro, for the rest of this week into early next, this torch is now starting to complicate work, any news would be great, thanks in advance.

Warm Sunday, possible frozen qpf late Tuesday/Tuesday night.and then warmer (but not a torch) Tgiving. Not as good as last night but way better vs yesterday.

any news on the euro, for the rest of this week into early next, this torch is now starting to complicate work, any news would be great, thanks in advance.

Looks warm until FROPA on thurs with showers, Cool down over the weekend with some moderation early next week, Looks like a possible wintery chance mid week next week, Euro has the system further south this run, Temps look to be in the 40's for the most part or closer to normal

Hey Pete! Tough day for both of us yesterday:(............

I don't know what you're talking about. (I bailed and went up to the deserted golf course. The pins are still in and members can play. I took my daughter and had her try hitting the driver and putting. A friend of mine gave me a little set of jr. clubs. She loves them, they're pink.)

I don't know what you're talking about. (I bailed and went up to the deserted golf course. The pins are still in and members can play. I took my daughter and had her try hitting the driver and putting. A friend of mine gave me a little set of jr. clubs. She loves them, they're pink.)

Oh golf.............really LOL?? Looks like great golf weather as far as the eye can see, looks like a more gradual descent into winter this year as expected. I feel badly for the ski resorts, this is going to hurt the wallets of those that depend on the white gold, never like to see that happen, losing Tday weekend is not cool. Hopefully they can get up and running by mid December.

14 November the year 11

Jaw dropping positive departures continue

bdr+14

bos+16

bdl+14

pvd+15

orh+16

Congrats on bos and woosta on taking the daily torch awards

wow-that is sick with 14 days of the month behind us. Checking out the radar-looks like a spring or summer setup with that squall line in NW PA...

Fookin enormous skunk was just on my deck making a mess of my trash. I couldn't scare it off from inside so I was forced to open the slider and chuck golf balls at it. The thing was huge and only raised its tail at me once... Never sprayed, but just kept munching on my trash. I finally pegged the thing and it waddled off into the rainy night. Its probably hanging out under my deck, waiting for reinforcements to arrive.

When do those SOB's hibernate?

Archived