• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
November Obs/Banter thread

Mr Torchey

Fookin enormous skunk was just on my deck making a mess of my trash. I couldn't scare it off from inside so I was forced to open the slider and chuck golf balls at it. The thing was huge and only raised its tail at me once... Never sprayed, but just kept munching on my trash. I finally pegged the thing and it waddled off into the rainy night. Its probably hanging out under my deck, waiting for reinforcements to arrive.

When do those SOB's hibernate?

Pretty soon, we have them here too.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fookin enormous skunk was just on my deck making a mess of my trash. I couldn't scare it off from inside so I was forced to open the slider and chuck golf balls at it. The thing was huge and only raised its tail at me once... Never sprayed, but just kept munching on my trash. I finally pegged the thing and it waddled off into the rainy night. Its probably hanging out under my deck, waiting for reinforcements to arrive.

When do those SOB's hibernate?

Your lucky you didnt get skunked, the smell is godawful, my dogs got into a fight with one that was nosing around in my trash and he didnt go down without a fight. I didnt even get sprayed and I reeked, my wife made me take all the clothes I was wearing off and throw them in the trash before I could go back into the house.

Unbelievable Almost..............

15 November the year 11

bos+18

bdl+18

pvd+19

orh+18

Congrats goes to pvd, the daily torch winner!

Snowman21 if you see this post could you add these numbers into the monthly and then see where we stand after today for met autumn sep oct and so far in november......thanks!

16 of NOVEMBER the year 11

Ground hog day

bos+10

bdl+10

pvd+11

orh+14

Yay congrats woosta, daily torch award for you................................looking forward to some -----------departures starting tomorrow, but come this weekend its torch~a~rama once again.

Again, Snowman21 if you have the info regarding where we are so far this met fall compared to the top 5 warmest ever it would be appreciated, thanks!

Ended up with .98

41 this morning here feels cold..Will be nice to grab an inch or two later today tonight for some

I daresay that neither you nor I are included in that "some". lol Our respective forecasts below. I think Dave is the one person who will manage anything beyond a trace (frankly, I don't think I could measure a 1/4 inch of snow.) When are you linking your Davis back up, Kevin?

40.2/30

TOLLAND CT-

INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...MANSFIELD...STAFFORD SPRINGS...VERNON

417 AM EST THU NOV 17 2011

.TODAY...CLOUDY WITH A 50 PERCENT CHANCE OF SHOWERS. COOLER WITH

HIGHS IN THE MID 40S. TEMPERATURE FALLING INTO THE UPPER 30S THIS

AFTERNOON. NORTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 10 MPH. GUSTS UP TO 20 MPH THIS

AFTERNOON.

.TONIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SNOW SHOWERS IN THE

EVENING...THEN PARTLY CLOUDY AFTER MIDNIGHT. MUCH COOLER WITH

LOWS IN THE MID 20S. WEST WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH. CHANCE OF SNOW

50 PERCENT

WESTERN FRANKLIN MA-

INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...ASHFIELD...CHARLEMONT...COLRAIN...

SHELBURNE

417 AM EST THU NOV 17 2011

.TODAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. A SLIGHT CHANCE OF RAIN SHOWERS THIS

MORNING...THEN A CHANCE OF RAIN AND SNOW SHOWERS THIS AFTERNOON.

MUCH COOLER WITH HIGHS AROUND 40. NORTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 10 MPH.

CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION 30 PERCENT.

.TONIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY IN THE EVENING...THEN BECOMING PARTLY

CLOUDY. COOLER WITH LOWS IN THE MID 20S. WEST WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH.

Archived