• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
November Obs/Banter thread

Mr Torchey

28/28, an overnight low of 26. Well, it's official, a vicious Winter will move in soon. I had a very vivid dream last night that featured life threatening Winter storms, neighbors working together to survive. In my dream I helped a friend mount traks on his 4wd Toyota pick up. It was the only way to get around. Super windy, super snowy, a very ominous tone to the dream. This followed a strong premonition I had yesterday afternoon. Look out. I'm rarely mislead by these. I'll remind you of the Winter Olypic premonition I shared. I saw a heavy event occurring weeks ahead of the games. Then, as if on cue, 40" of snow fell as I watched the Vancouver games. Heed my warning.

didn't wiz start a thread on this...same intense, life altering storm....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that you are a parent, you have to be responsible. No more selfish pleasures like skiing with grown, long haired men in Alaska.

My AK friends aren't long haired anymore. My wife knows that if I'm able to walk I'm going to ski. It's the one thing that I made sure she knew wouldn't change as part of the pre-child negotiations.

But she's not your wife. You're not married..yet have 2 children out of wedlock

Common-law, Kevin, common law.

My AK friends aren't long haired anymore. My wife knows that if I'm able to walk I'm going to ski. It's the one thing that I made sure she knew wouldn't change as part of the pre-child negotiations.

Common-law, Kevin, common law.

LOL, just kidding around. Skiing is in your blood. I'm gonna try to go this year a few times...it's been a while for me.

Pimp hand....keep it strong.

It's a good way to protect my vast and ever growing Empire.

A buddy who is having his second child in 6 months explained it to me as it is like knowing you are about to get shot in the foot. You know you will survive and come out of it stronger, but it's going to hurt and be a pain in the ssa for a while.

A very apt description.

Diet Coke is so ,so bad for you. People think it's ok to rip back diet soda after diet soda..the stuff will you. Big cancer causer

I heed the words of William Wallace in Braveheart (truly one of the best movies of all time).

1. Every man dies. Not every man really lives.

2. We all end up dead, it's just a matter of how and why.

I might go because of a tree felling accident.

Out to saw/split.

Good luck getting that together.

We can barely get regular g2g's together.

It will be a good way to see who the truly intrepid souls are. Prolurker can set us up with excellent deals at Berkshire East. I'll put my Ski Instructor parka on and give all newbies a lesson in how not to be killed.

As I'm sure you've seen there are still bugs flying around out there..and it was very dusturbing to have crickets chirping last week on the warmer mornings during my runs..very distrubing

black fly/gnat hatch in worcester...those upper 60's days last week were not pleasant...not looking forward to the warmth this coming week...

also, my forsythia and honey suckled just flowered again

Archived