Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Oct Banter/Obs IV...........

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These rains are like March 2010, small droplet, Ginx versus the NWS, type rains.

I was just outside running to the market and it was the type of rain that you don't feel too much when standing still but when you walk forward you feel it hitting your face. It was basically the worst sheet drizzle. Very dense in the air. Visibility is terrible too. Maybe 3/4 mile.

I was just outside running to the market and it was the type of rain that you don't feel too much when standing still but when you walk forward you feel it hitting your face. It was basically the worst sheet drizzle. Very dense in the air. Visibility is terrible too. Maybe 3/4 mile.

I hope Kevin has survived the flooding and strong, damaging winds up on the hill.

Yeah it's nasty. It's pretty heavy now.

Check out the downsloping sw of Union.

It was absolutely pouring when I left work in Leominster around 4

Not so bad here

Archived