Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Oct Banter/Obs IV...........

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next two weeks look above average to me, I hope the cold returns in November, most people have been waiting patiently, but no more excuses as we round out the month, it should start chilling down, and sooooon!:snowman:

I actually think we will have seasonable to perhaps a bit below normal in the final week, but not every day will be this way. Certainly a change from the torch pattern...but no real cold just yet.

I actually think we will have seasonable to perhaps a bit below normal in the final week, but not every day will be this way. Certainly a change from the torch pattern...but no real cold just yet.

Euro and gfs had some warm days, 6z gfs this morning totally backed off the cold end of month scenario, looked plenty warm. I think +0.5 to round out the rest of the month, couple big departures this week, Thursday could be massive.

But its almost that time, cooler air should be taking over in the next few weeks and it will, and the upcoming winter will be coming into focus. Certainly a fun time of year!

Most of us would much prefer below normal temps at this point. No use for warmth now. It's like having warmth in March..useless

Eh, it's wasted this time of year. I'd rather have it when we need it. Personally I'd rather have it flood in towards the end of Novie, but I'm also done with the torch.

Trying to kick azz on these projects before the window slams shut. I like the years when the switch flips and overnight it's Winter. Trees are mostly bare here at 2k. Looks ready.

Must be some house you're building at 2k. Seems like you've been there for years now. How big is that thing?

Archived