joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Moving on to mid/late November

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in sales and consulting. My company's in Iowa, and I work with colleges and universtities in the northeast to help them with their enrollment efforts. I maintain a home office here at the Pit, so I can enjoy some lunchtime splitting, strolls to the beaver pond, a lunchtime run among other things. The flip-side of course is that I'm never realy away from the office.

Jobs where you can work form home are fantastic...I'm always looking for part-time jobs that can be done from home online but so many of them are scams.

I was lucky enough to come across one though where I post apartment ads on craigslist for this company...have to do it twice a day and I get paid $10 an hour...takes me no more than 30 minutes each day and I make $150 every two weeks for doing nothing except copying/pasting.

I'm in sales and consulting. My company's in Iowa, and I work with colleges and universtities in the northeast to help them with their enrollment efforts. I maintain a home office here at the Pit, so I can enjoy some lunchtime splitting, strolls to the beaver pond, a lunchtime run among other things. The flip-side of course is that I'm never realy away from the office.

I thought you were in sales. Nice.

LOL, yea Tuesday, eyes FTL, would be a whopper. Nice to see even in fantasy land. Guess folks expect 30/21 with solid snow from TDAY to April Fools day but realists know Mid Dec to First week of March in SNE most areas.42d4d0af-7207-0c06.jpg

Holy crap that actually looks good.. maybe another tree snapper type storm.. would transient cold snow events lead towards a wetter snow?

Jobs where you can work form home are fantastic...I'm always looking for part-time jobs that can be done from home online but so many of them are scams.

I was lucky enough to come across one though where I post apartment ads on craigslist for this company...have to do it twice a day and I get paid $10 an hour...takes me no more than 30 minutes each day and I make $150 every two weeks for doing nothing except copying/pasting.

You're also in your mid 20's and if not in school..should be looking for a career job..not a job where you're posting men seeking men ads on Craiglist

Yeah exactly... the +EPO is just causing an epic torch. It will be important to get a wholesale change up there to get the change moving.

Though we may see some transient cold shots the entire pattern is just pretty warm.

BIG changes need to be undergone in the EPO domain if Jerry is to see anything like 93-94....that winter was almost entirely EPO driven.

You're also in your mid 20's and if not in school..should be looking for a career job..not a job where you're posting men seeking men ads on Craiglist

I'm not in my mid 20's, I'm 23 and just turned 23.

I'm also continuing to work hard at getting back to school, I was able to pay off over half of what I owe this past summer.

I've been falling behind on this though as of late b/c I've been giving my mom most of my money and I leave myself with just enough to go out once every week or two.

I just applied for another job as well and I'm waiting to hear about the BDL job...which I'm actually going to give a call now.

I'm not in my mid 20's, I'm 23 and just turned 23.

I'm also continuing to work hard at getting back to school, I was able to pay off over half of what I owe this past summer.

I've been falling behind on this though as of late b/c I've been giving my mom most of my money and I leave myself with just enough to go out once every week or two.

I just applied for another job as well and I'm waiting to hear about the BDL job...which I'm actually going to give a call now.

He doesn't mean it hatefully....you just gotta laugh it off every now and then.

I'll be 31 tmw and still don't have a career going...I know it sucks, but every now and then you need a laugh at your own expense.

He doesn't mean it hatefully....you just gotta laugh it off every now and then.

I'll be 31 tmw and still don't have a career going...I know it sucks, but every now and then you need a laugh at your own expense.

I normally have no issues with laughing at myself and definitely joke with myself but for one reason this is one subject I kind of take really seriously...only b/c I know I screwed myself over by my idiot decisions I made while in high school and for the 2-3 years following high school and this is all I think about 99% of the time.

I normally have no issues with laughing at myself and definitely joke with myself but for one reason this is one subject I kind of take really seriously...only b/c I know I screwed myself over by my idiot decisions I made while in high school and for the 2-3 years following high school and this is all I think about 99% of the time.

Just learn from those mistakes and move on, Thats all part of the maturing process, Not to sound like a dad, But i have 2 boys 24 and 19 and some things you have to learn on your own no matter how many times someone has told you, You will be better for it later in life..

I was a career student, which is great, but I never gave life AFTER school a thought and just dreaded graduation....when I completed graduate school, I had a dearth of substantive working experience and no clue what I wanted to do....waited for something to be handed to me via my dad's political connections, which our current economic plight has rendered essentially useless.

You can't change the past; it is what it is....all you can do is learn from it make certain that the future is different.

I finally figured out what I wanted to do last summer and have had a couple of close calls, but you gotta just plug away.

Look at at this way, I figured it out @ 30, so you're 7 years ahead of the game.

Just learn from those mistakes and move on, Thats all part of the maturing process, Not to sound like a dad, But i have 2 boys 24 and 19 and some things you have to learn on your own no matter how many times someone has told you, You will be better for it later in life..

That was\is my problem....everything was given to me growing up and everyone did everything for me....really retards your evoloution has a human being. I thought it was great at the time, but just recently realized that it screwed me.

On that note, time to stock shelves and dream of an 80* thanksgiving.

I was a career student, which is great, but I never gave life AFTER school a thought and just dreaded graduation....when I completed graduate school, I had a dearth of substantive working experience and no clue what I wanted to do....waited for something to be handed to me via my dad's political connections, which our current economic plight has rendered essentially useless.

You can't change the past; it is what it is....all you can do is learn from it make certain that the future is different.

I finally figured out what I wanted to do last summer and have had a couple of close calls, but you gotta just plug away.

Look at at this way, I figured it out @ 30, so you're 7 years ahead of the game.

All this is true I suppose. Thanks for the advice.

I'm off to work but Ray I'll talk to you later on facebook tonight...or tomorrow since you'll be at the game tonight but I need your opinion on a few things.

That was\is my problem....everything was given to me growing up and everyone did everything for me....really retards your evoloution has a human being. I thought it was great at the time, but just recently realized that it screwed me.

Interesting you mention this as well. I too feel that it may have hindered me a bit late teens through part of my 20s. It was meant to be for the better, but in the end..not so sure it was, but I did appreciate it. This is the type of stuff you learn and then pass it off to any future generations.

Basically the same here, I wish i would have taken school more seriously back in the late 60's early 70's, I lived in the era where the drinking age was 18, So i don't have to tell you what went on, I really enjoyed life to the fullest back then but it has affected life the way it is today because of it, I would have made a lot of different decisions if i could do it over again..

I still haven't figured it out at 43...:arrowhead: I hope things work out for you. Very dedicated

All this is true I suppose. Thanks for the advice.

I'm off to work but Ray I'll talk to you later on facebook tonight...or tomorrow since you'll be at the game tonight but I need your opinion on a few things.

Ray is going to tell you to go with the short skirt even though it's a first date. My advice is go easy on the make up.

Archived