• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Models Advertising Late Month Storm And Cold Front

bluewave

I'm headed to VT on Saturday, I guess I should expect crap based upon the reports.

It is horrible up here; the maples on campus are a dull yellow speckled with brown, and a good percentage of the forest hasn't changed color at all. Overall a very dull and depressing scene, but not surprising given that ORH has received 19.8" rain since August 1st....we're just a bit to the northwest and have probably seen equivalent liquid.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the rex block development would keep any rains away?

Its tough to bet on any prolonged dry pattern recently, but lets see if the ecm and gfs sustain this threat. At least it looks like we'll be dry through next tue/wed at least.

Its tough to bet on any prolonged dry pattern recently, but lets see if the ecm and gfs sustain this threat. At least it looks like we'll be dry through next tue/wed at least.

it will be interesting to see how the subtropical/hybrid development plays out over the SE. It looks like sometime in the 7-10 day range the trough

will be back over the East and pick up tropical moisture and the low from the SE.

Archived