Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Ticking Down the Days

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big temp fail looks to be in store for the NW zones. Much cooler than the upper 70's that had been forecasted.

Wonder what's causing that.....I guess that's just the way we roll out here.

You have been rolling your way to between 12-20 ++ departures a day! I love the way you swamp Yankees roll :thumbsup:

Big temp fail looks to be in store for the NW zones. Much cooler than the upper 70's that had been forecasted.

Wonder what's causing that.....I guess that's just the way we roll out here.

Don't see how; Chester Hill and Goshen both at 1450' reporting 75.

You have been rolling your way to between 12-20 ++ departures a day! I love the way you swamp Yankees roll :thumbsup:

Joe--the forecasted highs were upper 70's. While I don't have my Davis (still in repair), much of GC has low-mid 70's.

Also, looking at coastal CT, almost looks like you should cover your plants. j/k

Joe--the forecasted highs were upper 70's. While I don't have my Davis (still in repair), much of GC has low-mid 70's.

upper 70s to 80 in extreme nw mass.........mid 70s IS AN ABSOLUTE TORCH FOR YOU////// why is that so difficult for you to understand? You will have another double digit + departure today lol

upper 70s to 80 in extreme nw mass.........mid 70s IS AN ABSOLUTE TORCH FOR YOU////// why is that so difficult for you to understand? You will have another double digit + departure today lol

Joe--why are you going off on departures? I'm not debating that--nor do I think I have been. I'm talking about the forecasted highs compared to the 2:30 readings.

Archived