Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Ticking Down the Days

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too wet and mild I'd say ..... I have four medium sized ones.....way down from last year when I had some mammoth ones and many others.

I know all the #s about how it was a little above normal, etc., but the fact is we only had a few weeks if the kind of sunny hot weather that pumpkins

really like to get their big growth spurt. They started to grow fast and then the rainy August hit.

quote name='HubbDave' timestamp='1316120405' post='968053']

Our pumpkins were a 100% fail this season. Big plants, plenty of flowers, no fruit...

Anyhoo, I am actually closing some of the downstairs windows.

nice to hear about the cool weather heading into new england tonite.....read of a low temp of 44 earlier in the week at KTAN as well. very nice

34 early this pm at white face mtn. WOW . seems unreal for this time of year...regardless of wether its' a mtn.

here in delray fl temps will get into the 60's for the first time since i moved here over a month ago...dpoint are in the 60's for the FIRST TIME since as well. 91/69 at 4 pm today darn chilly ha ha

i give it a 50% chance i'm back in new england for the winter...most likely in ORH as there appear to be more job openings there then in other areas . wish i was at GTG. good day :)

nice to hear about the cool weather heading into new england tonite.....read of a low temp of 44 earlier in the week at KTAN as well. very nice

34 early this pm at white face mtn. WOW . seems unreal for this time of year...regardless of wether its' a mtn.

here in delray fl temps will get into the 60's for the first time since i moved here over a month ago...dpoint are in the 60's for the FIRST TIME since as well. 91/69 at 4 pm today darn chilly ha ha

i give it a 50% chance i'm back in new england for the winter...most likely in ORH as there appear to be more job openings there then in other areas . wish i was at GTG. good day :)

Sick of Florida already Pickles? That didn't take long. Just a little cold and snow talk and you're ready to get back.

Nice. If you move to ORH, move to the NW side as there is a distinct difference than the SE side.

That's great. Plenty of job opps here in GC. Hope to get you back up here.

Sick of Florida already Pickles? That didn't take long. Just a little cold and snow talk and you're ready to get back.

well i mean there have been some gorgeous beach days....clear warm water.....very nice waves :) but it wears thin after a while...it's like a jungle ...bannana's on the trees ...coconuts as well...little lizard's everywhere......i saw a DAMN 5 foot long Lizard on tuesday...in a tree.....the thing was large and camouflaged ......and the body was about 3 feet across and the tail at least that...that was pretty cool. The girls are hotter no question.....

but i have a love affair with winter....and one growing with skiing. there are women anywhere....it's will come down to a job. . . my family may kill me if i give up my job to move up north .......but i tell them....you guys don't understand ....IT SNOWS UP THERE ...they think i'm joking lol

Still clinging to the dream.

:rolleyes: I enjoyed the ride this month, its been well above normal perfect working conditions. Looking forward to the cool down the next two days for sure, perfect weekend highs in the mid to upper 60s here lows around 50, really could not ask for better late summer weather!

Next week is forecast to be splendid with highs in the low to mid 70s and lows mid 50s to 60. Enjoy your cool weather Pete, you have certainly been waiting a long time for it!:thumbsup::snowman:

BTW I am good for golf later next week, lets make a date and make it happen.

Damn, a new ISS is more than I expected. Looks like they want to sell me everything except the console (anemometer, bucket). I'd think all I need is the white box and it's innards.

But, I can confidently report the BP is 1016.3. I can also confidently report that it's breezy and cool.

You might be able to just use a wireless temp station, or the anemometer transmitter kit if you want the solar panel. The insides of them are identical to the one that comes with the ISS... they have the connectors for all the sensors. Makes sense... certainly cuts down their manufacturing costs.

I've actually been curious to try it myself.

well i mean there have been some gorgeous beach days....clear warm water.....very nice waves :) but it wears thin after a while...it's like a jungle ...bannana's on the trees ...coconuts as well...little lizard's everywhere......i saw a DAMN 5 foot long Lizard on tuesday...in a tree.....the thing was large and camouflaged ......and the body was about 3 feet across and the tail at least that...that was pretty cool. The girls are hotter no question.....

but i have a love affair with winter....and one growing with skiing. there are women anywhere....it's will come down to a job. . . my family may kill me if i give up my job to move up north .......but i tell them....you guys don't understand ....IT SNOWS UP THERE ...they think i'm joking lol

wanna move to the wasatch front/ salt lake city area?

:rolleyes: I enjoyed the ride this month, its been well above normal perfect working conditions. Looking forward to the cool down the next two days for sure, perfect weekend highs in the mid to upper 60s here lows around 50, really could not ask for better late summer weather!

Next week is forecast to be splendid with highs in the low to mid 70s and lows mid 50s to 60. Enjoy your cool weather Pete, you have certainly been waiting a long time for it!:thumbsup::snowman:

BTW I am good for golf later next week, lets make a date and make it happen.

I think that works for Cheetah too. There will be snow on the courses here so we'll have to hit the Ranch down in the valley.

Archived