mowsee447
    Newest Member
    mowsee447
Summer's Swan Song

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

65/62, Thunderstorm in progress, a high of 69. Rain from about noon on with a few breaks. Great light show presently. August is exceeding even my expectations when I called for a cool rainy summer.

August is still a bit above average for those areas keeping records for a while. Hope things work out for you the next few days (although I worry less about you than many others)

Big, big winter incoming

August is still a bit above average for those areas keeping records for a while. Hope things work out for you the next few days (although I worry less about you than many others)

Big, big winter incoming

Really hoping this just hooks out to sea. I have more than enough work without having to clean up storm damage and fix structures. We have clients flying in from Germany Saturday and it'll be a royal pain if they're delayed. Stupid Hurricane. I can't imagine it's much above here if at all, lots of 60 degree highs for the month of August.lol

Home for lunch after completing only 3 cleanups, north stamford,darien,westport and fairfield have considerable tree damage, tried getting to multiple accounts many differnt ways and just could not. So they have to wait, at every turn it looked like this, frustrating to say the least, beautiful day though!

64 degrees here at noon. Breezy and fall like.

Hey Pete. I hope your doing well out there. From the sounds of it, places out by you and further N are seeing flooding of unprecedented magnitude. The Killington Base Loge is gone! The area N of Killington is basically isolated now from the damage.

Nice day here too. A little bit warmer, 76F. Time to look forward to Fall.

Hey Pete. I hope your doing well out there. From the sounds of it, places out by you and further N are seeing flooding of unprecedented magnitude. The Killington Base Loge is gone! The area N of Killington is basically isolated now from the damage.

Nice day here too. A little bit warmer, 76F. Time to look forward to Fall.

Hey Bob, I'm very fortunate to have come through unscathed. Driving around today was sobering. Lots of washed out roads,property damage and 1 fatality that I know of. Hadn't heard about the base lodge, that's amazing. Thanks for asking.

Archived